By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's the proper abbreviation for the Xbox One?

What abbreviation do you prefer?

XB1 40 17.94%

XBO 21 9.42%

XBone 86 38.57%

XBOne 11 4.93%

XOne 26 11.66%

Abbreviations are for lazy bums 16 7.17%

Other 22 9.87%

Total:222

Xbone because M$ bones you with it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I would like "One" as I almost always said "360" to xbox360 and like writing only 3 characters for it.

Xbox One is the abbreviation. It's short for "cable box".

The Xbone.

Edit: And the fans of the Bone should be Xboners. ;)

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

i like xbone

Around the Network

^^ (3 above) Nyuk,nyuk. Not one of your best. I just realized his handle means bad-genome. Nothing to do with gnomes ... or badges. Yikes. Googles Optometrists.

X1 is what I'll be using. Along with Jay, NYanks and Andrespetmonkey I see, Join us. Please!

The XBone is what you get when you hold up both middle fingers and then cross them. Do it now.

Xbone is the best .

Sounds like a English name and the pronuciantion in my native language is easy and close to English pronunciation... Xone in my native language is so terrible that I can't even try to explain to you guys.

I just call it Milo. Because he is the one who is always watching you on that thing.

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

XBO aka Xbox Online, lol jk. does it really matter though, 99% of gamers will know what your on about if you use any of those in the poll

I call it the XBO..

Xbone sounds funny.

Yay!!!