By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Acceptance - An effort to improve the community.

Your execution was what was wrong in your Sony Hate thread. You could have picked better words of you know, picked arguments that weren't so ridiculous and obviously there to provoke emotional responses from Sony fans.
You didn't have good points in your thread and I didn't really "get" where you were coming from.

Sony turning games into movies? REALLY? Come on...

Around the Network
Akvod said:
What a bunch of self victimization and hypocrisy.

We have one thread just making vague rants against Sony and another that wants to have a Xbox One discussion with "no negativity".

Stop being so dramatic about fucking multinational firms and products. Stop being offended by other firms and opinions.

I'd edit and stop your post about there to avoid the risk of moderation in the event he reported you.  I'm not saying you don't have a point but two wrongs don't make a right.

To the OP, you should take a break while the bashing of the Xbox One launch dies down, perhaps return for E3.  The Microsoft fans know things on this site aren't going to change so we generally adopt different posting habits.  If you're confrontational you'll be hounded relentlessly by the hardcore fans of the side you've offended.  I generally find there are a number of really cool Sony fans you can talk to so don't tar them all due to the behaviour of 4 or 5 of the really annoying trolls.  Thankfully the worse ones have been banned this week (except the main one).

VGKing said:
Your execution was what was wrong in your Sony Hate thread. You could have picked better words of you know, picked arguments that weren't so ridiculous and obviously there to provoke emotional responses from Sony fans.
You didn't have good points in your thread and I didn't really "get" where you were coming from.

Sony turning games into movies? REALLY? Come on...

Wait, he was serious in that thread? I thought he was just joking around since he wrote that sony might worship the devil.

Jay.

Youre a fucking genious.