By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3/ND 2013 Thread: That's A Wrap! The Wait Begins for E3 2014!

gamrConnect, What Game is Your Game of the Show?

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) 15 14.42%

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) 4 3.85%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 1 0.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) 2 1.92%

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) 24 23.08%

Pokemon X/Y (3DS) 4 3.85%

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 5 4.81%

Super Smash Bros. (3DS/Wii U) 16 15.38%

X (Wii U) 25 24.04%

Other 2 1.92%

Total:98
osed125 said:

More hype!

F-Zero soundtrack is awesome!

Around the Network

i don't see Retro making a new Custom Robo mostly because the IP is partly owned by NOISE the developers of the series. 

I do love the series though

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AgentZorn said:
menx64 said:
I was thinking about Retros new game... thinking about which revival would be awesome, I though about Custom Robo... So I went ahead and searched the gamecube opening 'cause I kinda recalled it was awesome...
Yep, I see a lot of potential for a revival...

http://youtu.be/n4cB3y3BgxE

Here one with better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpZ6HcKx-F8

That looks cool! Didn't know it.

Dand said:
DélioPT said:
The Nintendo E3 webpage is now up and there is a little bit of info there:

"Experience.

Game demos aren’t just for E3 VIPs. You’ll be able to try out four unreleased Wii U games, exclusively at participating Best Buy locations. Stay tuned for details."

See how they said four games? My guesses are Mario, MK, Zelda and... have no clue!

Also, on the left side you`ll see the games that will (probably) make an appearance. So far i got Pikmin 3 and Mario and Luigi Dream Team

You really are optimistic!

I believe a more realistic guess would be Rayman, Pikmin 3, Wii U Party and Mario Kart. And even that games are a little optimistic guess.

I don't see why they should put Rayman there. A Rayman demo was already on the WiU stand at launch, when it was exclusive.

I'm more inclined to think they'll go with something like The Wonderful 101, Wind Waker, Bayonetta 2 and WiiU Party.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Smeags said:
Everyone's been added to the Starship (even those who really didn't ask... but in your heart I knew you wanted to join )! We've crossed the 100 man mark (Congrats to JWeinCom for being the 100th passenger!). This mechanical monstrosity of hype cannot be stopped.

And it looks like Nintendo is preparing for the E3 goodness. A little over 10 days to go. ^_^

@Vinnie

You're welcome! *sniffle*

@Regin

Thanks man. :D

@Rob

Welcome aboard, and thanks for the compliments. ^_^

Thanks for add me Smeags. I hope we dont need to call for houston.

We would need a lot of these.

Around the Network

As usual, great thread, Smeags.

I'm particularly excited to see what Nintendo has to share this year. Would love to see more of LttP2 nad a release date. Ditto for Win Waker 2. I'm excited for Pokemon for the first time in well over a decade. And 'X' certainly has my interest piqued as well.

I'm jumping aboard!

Dand said:

We would need a lot of these.

Lol

JEMC said:
Dand said:

You really are optimistic!

I believe a more realistic guess would be Rayman, Pikmin 3, Wii U Party and Mario Kart. And even that games are a little optimistic guess.

I don't see why they should put Rayman there. A Rayman demo was already on the WiU stand at launch, when it was exclusive.

I'm more inclined to think they'll go with something like The Wonderful 101, Wind Waker, Bayonetta 2 and WiiU Party.

It is not that i believe that they should release a Rayman demo, it is just that i believed that nintendo would want to please some 3rd party, and that Rayman would be the "logical" choice from the company perspective. 

we need something like this best reveal ever

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I guess I'll stow away in the cargo bay.

I'm tuning in for the Mario Kart revelation, but sticking around for Super Smash Bros.!