By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - multi console owners: name your combo.

Eventually, PS4/Wii U. Post Sega going 3rd party, I always go Sony/Nintendo. Microsoft pretty much made sure there was no chance of me including their systems into the mix. Also, get that poll up asap!

Around the Network

PS4, Xbox One, 3DS, and Vita.

Wii U+3DS+PC is how I'll likely tackle my next 7 years of gaming (I already have a 3DS so I'm 1/3 of the way there)

PC+3DS.

Maybe a PS4 or WiiU later.

The consoles i expect i will own a year from now is Wii, WiiU, 3DS, PS3 and PS4.

Around the Network
  • Xbox One: Late 2013/Early 2014.
  • PS4: Late  2014/Early 2015.
  • WiiU: Late 2014.

Wii U + undecided. I like the XBone, but I'm wary of launch consoles. Even the Wii U, from reliable Nintendo, has given me odd problems (flashing red light). Plus that thing is monstrous, so I might wait for a redesign. Have to see what PS4 has as well, since I do need a Maddenbox (hopefully the final yr of EA's exclusive license, so we can maybe see NFL 2K14).

Wii U, Xbox One, PS4 , 3DS , PS Vita , PC

I can afford all the consoles really , however I am not going to get any this year, I already own a PS Vita and 3DS.

3ds, wii u, vita

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

I've got a Wii U, and whether I get one of the others depends on if they get any games I like, and even then it will be years before I do. Last gen I got a Wii at launch, then got a 360 a few years down the line when it had a nice big stack of games that interested me (which were all naturally very cheap by then).

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9