By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One leads amazon.de charts / Most wished item in UK and US

Somini said:
PS4 now leading on Amazon.co.uk as well! XBOne sitting at position 2. Both 599 placeholders.

Check again.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Somini said:
PS4 now leading on Amazon.co.uk as well! XBOne sitting at position 2. Both 599 placeholders.

Check again.

Maybe you should check again.    Actually, I'm just kidding, they have continued changing positions for days.  I don't think Xbox One will take the top spot again on the German site, though.

ironmanDX said:
blessedbee said:

Wow, useless thread lol. Xbox fans are getting desperate, and failing.

One was just available before the other mate. It's bound to..... First post?

Welcome, I think.

I'm hoping this isn't another alt/troll.

The entire point of this useless thread was to claim that xbox one was #1 on the amazon.de charts. It's NOT, it's #7.

PS4 is #1.

Xbox fans are really failing lol... "wait for E3" 

*LauGhS*

User was banned for this post - Kantor

Another update. Looks like the PS4 has stayed in 1st for 8 days straight, while the Xbox One has fallen to #14.

BTW, you should change the title name to Xbox One vs PS4 Amazon Germany. That way way it doesn't look so bad when I post updates. Or if you wish for it to die, I will no longer post in here.

Ohh jesus why can´t we as a community be happy that there is such a "big" demand for both consoles?

I mean I wouldn´t want this forum to become the comment section of youtube. I am looking foward to both systems. But because of budget issues I will only buy the PS4 on day one and the X1 probably after new year.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Another update. Looks like the PS4 has stayed in 1st for 8 days straight, while the Xbox One has fallen to #14.

BTW, you should change the title name to Xbox One vs PS4 Amazon Germany. That way way it doesn't look so bad when I post updates. Or if you wish for it to die, I will no longer post in here.

Reported! You have to wait until E3!

Sorry, could not resist! lol I'm no flaming, just kidding LOL

Click HERE and be happy 

cleric20 said:
4 > 1

No shit we all had math in elemantary school

AndrewWK said:
cleric20 said:
4 > 1

find the value of u?

aikohualda said:
AndrewWK said:
cleric20 said:
4 > 1

find the value of u?

yep its 0.28

EricFabian said:
thismeintiel said:

Reported! You have to wait until E3!

Sorry, could not resist! lol I'm no flaming, just kidding LOL

You are correct.  I will except my ban with understanding and patience.