By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How would you rate the Microsoft Conference? Everything you wanted?

not enough games but honestly this is the problem with not announcing it sooner. E3 is only 2 weeks away and sony will be ready, it will be a battle of who has the best games and i cant wait.

Around the Network

^this.

the funny part about the after discussion are they wanted to see more of this and that.  but they actually said e3 will be about the games

honestly I thought it was going to be good but I almost fell a sleep and I had to drink something to wake up a bit.

I was expecting games and gameplay! they could have waited for 3E to show this stuff and it could have been shortened a bit.

the box looks ok but the controller does not look like it belongs to it at all.

I really don't like sports games that much so that's probably why it was boring plus my hate for EA didn't help

4/10

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Well, its meant for revealing the console first and foremost.....thinking of a certain other big 3 company that didn't get the memo on that.Again, 2 exclusives, and timed content on the biggest 3rd party IP's in the industry. A nice teaser for a couple weeks.

Sooooooo what? Your gonna spend the next 2 weeks complaining and having a good time trashing the conference.....when you KNOW that MS specifically got the multimedia stuff out of the way now so that you would have ZERO to complain about at E3?

Have a fun 2 weeks, I guess.

Nowhere did they say "hey lets get all this boring stuff out of the way so we don't have to talk about it again at E3". Because chances are we are going to have to hear about all of those features ad nauseam in the coming years.

As a heavily Sony sided gamer, it was admittedly going to take a lot to get me interested in the next Xbox.

What would've gotten me interested is if the Microsoft on 2005 to around 2009 had shown a console.  The Microsoft who secured exclusivity on games like Dead Rising; who published second party games like Lost Odyssey and interally developed titles like Viva Pinata.

Unfortunately, it was a presentation by 2009 onwards Microsoft.  Forza was shown; Call of Duty will have exclusive DLC; and there were many multi-media features, the majority of which will be unavailable/useless in my country.

There's still time.  If E3 delivers like this presentation was supposed to people have been saying it will be and all the exclusives that were mentioned were shown, and they're the kind of exclusives that will draw me in (hint: not FPS) then sure, I might become more interested.  

Around the Network
anamme said:

Well, its meant for revealing the console first and foremost.....thinking of a certain other big 3 company that didn't get the memo on that.Again, 2 exclusives, and timed content on the biggest 3rd party IP's in the industry. A nice teaser for a couple weeks.

Sooooooo what? Your gonna spend the next 2 weeks complaining and having a good time trashing the conference.....when you KNOW that MS specifically got the multimedia stuff out of the way now so that you would have ZERO to complain about at E3?

Have a fun 2 weeks, I guess.

Nowhere did they say "hey lets get all this boring stuff out of the way so we don't have to talk about it again at E3". Because chances are we are going to have to hear about all of those features ad nauseam in the coming years.

Its inferred and heavily implied...this year. next year, who knows.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I thought it was well above average.. 7/10

Yay!!!

2/10
convinced me to stick with playstation

7/10

It was good, they already said beforehand that they'll only be talking about the console and it's features and that the games would be shown at E3 so I don't get why people insist on complaining that no games were shown?

Will wait for the second part of their show, which is E3 before judging.

This first party is 3/5 for me.