By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How would you rate the Microsoft Conference? Everything you wanted?

probably a 3 or 4/10. I mean really it wasnt nearly targeted to gamers as much as sony. its clear there target audience is not hardcore gamers. there like the secondary market. so for its target market the conference was good I suppose but for us sony whipped the shit out of them and the conference was very much as expected

Around the Network

Does anyone know where I can find a video of the full conference?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

Go to gamespot or Eurogamer website. They shoudl have it. if not ,,, try ign

dane007 said:
Chark said:

Go to gamespot or Eurogamer website. They shoudl have it. if not ,,, try ign

Thanks, but I was hoping for a youtube video as it would be nice to watch on my tv. This might have to do though.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Very underwhelming. Yes, we all know that E3 is the place to show off games but for fuck's sake, show something, anything other than CoD. It was just a sports and tv showcase.

2/10.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

2/10

joesampson said:
Meh, I'm a cord cutter and don't watch TV so over half the presentation was meh. Halo tv show but no Halo game? Meh. EA games? Meh. Kinect gestures and voice control. Meh. I already hate it on the 360 and use MLB.tv on my PS3 instead because the kinect is contantly taking my voice for input and changing the game/overlay/etc. Just imagine shooting your arms into the air after an awesome play and having the kinect read that as a go to the dashboard command. Double meh.

Only things I liked, Forza and Remedy game, the rest, a big meh.

You want them to show Halo 5 when Halo 4 is 7 months old?  Umm.  Ok. 

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

5/10.. I wasn't expecting a lot of them.. just that Used games and ever-conceted rumours were false.. and ended being true it seems... And at least was fun to hear Microsoft Employies claping and sheering on the back XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Iadmit, i enjoyed this more than the PS4 conference just because i feel that what the Xbox1 fits more of what i'm looking for. I think the ps4 is cool but they need to show a lot more, otherwise its just a ps3 with better graphics....

PS: i'm a Nintendo fan....

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

1/10 for showing up. 2/10 for games. No one is mentioning this, but the TV functionality isn't available out of box. You have to buy an add-on. That equals fail to me. Especially because TV was 70% of the conference.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/xbox-one-live-tv-only-available-in-the-us-at-launch