By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm getting the feeling some people don't like all the Fox clones in Brawl

It might be all the referencs to how "LANDMASTERLANDMASTERLANDMASTER looks like an interesting character!", or these pictures. I dunno. =P

You guys found anything else? I personally don't mind the clones, but find these pretty amusing.

Around the Network

i find the crudely drawn little mac to be mildly hilarious.

i wouldn't mind having the clones if they didn't have the exact same final smash, but they do, therefore i do not approve of them *spits on computer screen*

do falco and wolf have the landmaster too?... well that's a bit dull... but I probably wouldn't have played as Wolf much anyway, there are 35 characters arfter all, it's not exactly limiting.

I like the Little Mac Cartoon

Why would people like clones? They're a waste of character space. We could of had Iori Yagami and Zero instead.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Could we not label a character a clone until we have detailed information on their moves?

Around the Network

since I've never liked fox in Smash (what the crap, i posted a lot more than this and its all gone now ........:-\)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

How do we know that Falco and Wolf have Fox's FS?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
How do we know that Falco and Wolf have Fox's FS?

because its been confirmed via pictures and videos from japan.. exactly the same (well.. the landmasters are different colours)

I wish people would play the Dag gone game before deciding that Wolf is another Fox clone... I think he will be a middle weight player(not light like the other 2) He will be more end to hand based. Wonder be a clone if it is my guess... similar? maybe, but no clone.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Haha at the Little Mac picture, a boxer with a gun sweet! No one complained about Falco in Melee I think the big ruckus has to do with the final character which everyone hoped it was *insert favorite game character here* turned out to be Wolf then to top if off have the same moves as Fox, I believe its mostly all has to do with the wait, anticipation, and letdown, depending on who you ask that is.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000