By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm getting the feeling some people don't like all the Fox clones in Brawl

naznatips said:
elgefe02 said:

You mean like this one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_eb7FKPzpA

The same movements IMO, only slightly change on size, speed or direction... We should do a Poll..

Your opinion is meaningless. It has nothing to do with opinion. The fact is that none of his moves are the same. There is no matter of opinion here. This is a matter of fact. The fact is that his A moves are entirely unique as are his smashes, his shield, his gun, and his Up B rocket. I compared him individually right next to a video of Fox, and he's movements are completely unique. I don't really care what you believe, but stop spreading false information to poeple who don't know better.

AMEN Naznatips. It seems you are getting too defensive. You are right the A moveset is completly unique, so I will not say nothing more. Again AMEN

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

what does SSE mean?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
what does SSE mean?

Sub Space Emissary, the adventure mode

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

ah, thanks. I always thought IGN likes that stuff.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

The game won't be all about SSE anyway, it will be about the fights. As long as SSE is OK I'm fine with that. That way they have things to improve on for the next game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089