By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official All About GT6 (E3 Kaz Yamauchi: "immediately go into a race seamlessly without it stopping for loading times")

Tagged games:

Guys I just wanted to have five reserved post before the thread goes online... anybody can post

I have so much stuffs to show and I will a have a hard word updating this thread with all of them.

But I have bad news... I already have most of the content finished but in five minutes I will enter in a job meeting... so you will need to wait at least one hour before the next update.

Around the Network

This is your thread? An official GT6 thread? Eh...alright then.

But you say "best ever", this we do not yet know.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Angelus said:
Wow.....this is thread is literally about nothing and already has 3 pages
How does that work exactly?

Ethomaz has a large fan club.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

kowenicki said:
I have a bad feeling about this....

This time I will just show all the new features, videos, imagens, news, etc... I just create a big thread instead to spam VGChartz with a lot of thread... I already have three realtime videos footages to show (Silverstone and Nurburgring).

Hmmm....the OP states that this thread is about the biggest subject at the moment, but then it says it's about GT6

Weird

Around the Network

Guys I really need to participate in this work meeting

So the updates will be online in one hour.

Some gifs while you wait my return

Angelus said:
Hmmm....the OP states that this thread is about the biggest subject at the moment, but then it says it's about GT6

Weird

Well, we already have a thread for PS4 news.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Duplicated.

Angelus said:

Weird

Well... that was taken while I was banned.

My meeting was delayed 10 minutes... so I updated the OVERVIEW and ANNOUNCEMENT sections.