By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Who is the biggest, most talked about Sports star in the world right now?

Who?

Tiger Woods 11 5.91%

Michael Phelps 1 0.54%

Lebron 24 12.90%

Corey Crawford 1 0.54%

Some European Football star 100 53.76%

Tebow 5 2.69%

Other ( post below) 27 14.52%

Danica 2 1.08%

I played Soccer as a kid 9 4.84%

Worlds strongest Man in I... 6 3.23%

Total:186

I love how americans say world when they mean USA... world series

Around the Network

Must be a Hawks fan, because no way does anyone talk about Crawford more than people bitch and whine about Sidney Crosby.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

BenVTrigger said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
BenVTrigger said:

No idea

Theyre all overrated anyways. This is where true athletes are. Vitor Belfort just competed tonight and he would CRUSH any of the athletes listed

Maybe if the White guy had not flinched and closed his eyes....

Have not watched MMA in a while. People in the Army go crazy over it.

What the fuck was he doing with his hands? Keep your guard up, bro

He was anticipating a low body kick and thus dropped his hands to protect his torso. Vitor used his eyes to fake set up the kick. If you watch Lukes head he looks down while Vitor throws the kick.

Incredible set up and flawless technique

MMA is kind of 5-10 years ago. Things went downhill the moment they stopped making tournaments and made knees and lots of other moves illegal. The fact that fighters from 15 years ago like Vitor Belfort are STILL kicking everyones ass shows how much lower the skill bar of newer MMA fighters is nowadays.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Lionel Messi

ironmanDX said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
Busted said:
Um... Andre The Giant? -- you sure Danica Patrick started in F1? actually you have to be a skilled driver to be there...

No idea. Somewhere other than Nascar. Either way she is big.

There has yet to be a female Formula 1 driver. Also, NASCAR is only relevant in the USA.

How is NASCAR seen in Europe? In Australia it isn't really looked upon too well. I personally find it boring unless Ambrose is winning.... Even then it's still boring and he's Aussie. For me Formula 1 isthe pinnicle of motor/driving sports.

I have heard of Nascar before, I don't know anything about it other than it is some kind of car racing company.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
BenVTrigger said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
BenVTrigger said:

No idea

Theyre all overrated anyways. This is where true athletes are. Vitor Belfort just competed tonight and he would CRUSH any of the athletes listed

He was anticipating a low body kick and thus dropped his hands to protect his torso. Vitor used his eyes to fake set up the kick. If you watch Lukes head he looks down while Vitor throws the kick.

MMA is kind of 5-10 years ago. Things went downhill the moment they stopped making tournaments and made knees and lots of other moves illegal. The fact that fighters from 15 years ago like Vitor Belfort are STILL kicking everyones ass shows how much lower the skill bar of newer MMA fighters is nowadays.

Lol thats not true at all.

Vitor is the only fighter from that generation who even still competes.  Thats why he calls himself the young dinosaur. Every other fighter from his generation has retired over the last 3 - 4 years because they were being crushed by the new breed.

Vitor is just a beast and is getting better with age.

Why does it look like that dude nods before the other guy throws a kick? Almost looks like it was planned.

Add to that the fact that he drops his hands and closes his eyes as if he was bracing for a hit he knew was coming.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Lionel Messi followed by Cristiano Ronaldo.

BenVTrigger said:
Jumpin said:
BenVTrigger said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
BenVTrigger said:

No idea

Lol thats not true at all.

Vitor is the only fighter from that generation who even still competes.  Thats why he calls himself the young dinosaur. Every other fighter from his generation has retired over the last 3 - 4 years because they were being crushed by the new breed.

Vitor is just a beast and is getting better with age.

People also tend to forget that Victor became champion at a very young age (18 or 19). That`s why he is still around. Hell, He is younger than Anderson silva.

Messi