By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

Oh, this is getting exciting.

Good job on the thread guys reading through it I can feel the hype.

Around the Network

Just googled "Xbox" and found this.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/microsoft-to-launch-new-xbox-on-wednesday-aest/story-e6frgakx-1226646474362

Australian newspapers are getting in on it already. They say "launch" in the headline but obviously, that's wrong.

Xbox 720 also was higher on the list than 360 and everything else except "LIVE" when I typed in just "Xbox" into the google search box.

I also got a Battlefield 4 ad before any results. Interesting, anyone else any different? Google Australia is usually different to other countries as some of you know, so the search results are again different.

Double-post, sorry but I found the news a bit different, different enough not to edit it into my previous post.

Triple post... Is this bannable? I don't want to get banned today, if ever.

The first thing I'm gonna do when I get back from school tomorrow is watch the event, they did kind of make me mad, having it at 1:00 and all.

Around the Network

Let us bow our heads...

and hope for the best.

ironmanDX said:

Triple post... Is this bannable? I don't want to get banned today, if ever.

So the subscription $299 console looks to be real after all

enditall727 said:

You do know the meaning of the word "deposit", don't you?

enditall727 said:

Na, that's my receipt. I just put $300 until I know the prices and options. I'll more than likely go the full blown premium model but still, I pre-ordered it a week ago before the reveal so I decided to atleast leave bundle options open.

ironmanDX said:
enditall727 said:

Na, that's my receipt. I just put $300 until I know the prices and options. I'll more than likely go the full blown premium model but still, I pre-ordered it a week ago before the reveal so I decided to atleast leave bundle options open.

Oh my bad XD LMAO

I just immediately looked at the price =P