By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

ironmanDX said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
My friends E3 review that he just posted. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCu6JMB31do

It's like you're trying too hard... Everyone got along so well before the reveal!

Sorry...I mean Xbox one review. LOL

Around the Network

Meh.

Didn't do much for me. Needed more games and less hand waving.

gooch_destroyer said:
*Yawn* At that COD trailer.

You yawned now so that you wouldnt yawn at E3.

Great move MS! :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

The One seems to be huge. I think that box is bigger then my pc.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

walsufnir said:
SunofKratos said:
15 Exclusives

3 of them will be shown at e3
5 of them will canceled or delete
5 of them will be network games
5 of them will be kinect exclusives

Just joking. What i want to say dont get your expectations to high 15 sounds better than it might be.

What? At first lack of 1st party, than we get this directly from MS and still such posts? Why? 15 sounds like 15. Quality isn't assured with MS and not with Sony.

Games are uncertain with Microsoft....not with Sony or Nintendo. Let history speak on this.

Around the Network
POE said:
Areym said:
POE said:
platformmaster918 said:
POE said:
I think the presentation was a little disapointing. For now i´ll stick with my Wii U that hopefully will have a bunch of new games by the end of the year.
The PS4 is not an option.

why isn't ps4 an option?  I'm getting WiiU in 2014 and PS4 this year

You should buy the Wii U this year and the PS4 next year.
And the PS4 is not an option because it´s the same FPS box but with better graphics, and for that i have a PC.

Assuming FPS = first person shooter in the context of your post:

You're kidding. Like, you are honestly kidding. You're joking with us, it has to be for somebody to say something to blatantly...wrong.

Im not.
But you can do whatever you like. You can keep playing the same games with the same control for the rest of your life.
I like to try new experiences.
And NO, better graphics and a SHARE button are not what i´d call "new".

The same games? The SAME games? PlayStation has had many new games out this gen. New worlds, new experiences, new characters, new stories. I'm sure you know the list but the PlayStation consoles have never been "FPS" boxes, or at least the PS3 was not. Nintendo has also had many new IP during the Wii but you cannot honestly talk about PlayStation having the same games with Mario and Zelda still knocking around.

Both of those franchises have critically acclaimed games and deserving of every award, but they are as ancient as gaming itself and they are still the most prevalent of the Nintendo franchises.

Now you tell me how does a tablet "revolutionize" gaming? I'm all ears, I really wanna hear this one. 

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Xbox - One more reason to buy PlayStation 4.

POE said:
Areym said:
POE said:
platformmaster918 said:
POE said:
I think the presentation was a little disapointing. For now i´ll stick with my Wii U that hopefully will have a bunch of new games by the end of the year.
The PS4 is not an option.

why isn't ps4 an option?  I'm getting WiiU in 2014 and PS4 this year

You should buy the Wii U this year and the PS4 next year.
And the PS4 is not an option because it´s the same FPS box but with better graphics, and for that i have a PC.

Assuming FPS = first person shooter in the context of your post:

You're kidding. Like, you are honestly kidding. You're joking with us, it has to be for somebody to say something to blatantly...wrong.

Im not.
But you can do whatever you like. You can keep playing the same games with the same control for the rest of your life.
I like to try new experiences.
And NO, better graphics and a SHARE button are not what i´d call "new".

lol but moar mario games that look and play the same as they did 2 decades ago are what you consider "new" right?

anyways ot xbox one is ok i guess but the name is kinda confusing

S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
SunofKratos said:
15 Exclusives

3 of them will be shown at e3
5 of them will canceled or delete
5 of them will be network games
5 of them will be kinect exclusives

Just joking. What i want to say dont get your expectations to high 15 sounds better than it might be.

What? At first lack of 1st party, than we get this directly from MS and still such posts? Why? 15 sounds like 15. Quality isn't assured with MS and not with Sony.

Games are uncertain with Microsoft....not with Sony or Nintendo. Let history speak on this.

LBP Karting, Playstation "Allstars" with characters almost nobody remembers ... Yes, absolutely.

DirtyP2002 said:
Slimebeast said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Slime, you are trying way too hard.

lol trying what?

You could probably enlighten us with the history of yearly MS exclusives in the past. If I recall correctly you posted a list of around a dozen excslusives for X360 last year or something because you included Kinect games and Live Arcade games.

Why am I bringing that up? Because a figure of "15 exclusives in first year" sounds more impressive than it probably is.

So again this "Kinect games do not count" argument. Isn't it getting old?

Okay you are right. MS will have no first party game to show except Forza 5! Lionhead, Black Tusk, 343, Rare, MS Redmond are all not doing anything.

Ask yourself why MS chose to show a live-action trailer from Remedy if their first party development isn't behind schedule.

The 5 studios you listed certainly are developing something, but who says they will be shown at E3, who says they will have anything for the launch window?