By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX ONE. Multitasking. 15 exclusives in year 1, 8 of them are new IP's. Halo mini series (Spielberg), NFL deal. FIFA and COD exclusive content.

michael_stutzer said:

Are you guys sure that this was a console reveal? I've barely seen a few trailers. It was more like a sports event.

They revealed the console, unlike a certain other console reveal a few months back.

Multimedia is now. games are at E3

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I guess the rumor about backwards compatibility was false.

kowenicki said:
some people in here are kidding themselves

15 EXCLUSIVES YEAR ONE, 8 (8!!) OF THEM NEW IP's

nice hardware, that looks solid and quality

exclusive content deals for FIFA and COD

halo mini series

lmao

you guys crack me up.

And I think you're with them, just on the other end of the spectrum.

Let's look at games: we saw COD, Forza and Sports games. The safest, most expected titles possible. QB looked interesting but details were very scarce (I'm not entirely sure what it is?). Compare it to PS4's presentation where we saw several games, many of which new and unexpected. Even not looking strictly at games, this show was lacking in features, especially gaming-related ones, in comparison. Now, I'm sure you'll claim bias (and there prolly is a bit) and fanboyism (not that though), but that's the only point of reference I have. This reveal was lacking. It wasn't bad by any means, but I'm hoping for a much better E3 when maybe we'll actually see those 8!! new IPs.

I think the presentation was a little disapointing. For now i´ll stick with my Wii U that hopefully will have a bunch of new games by the end of the year.
The PS4 is not an option.

Xbox One = American box

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

PLEAAASE SOMEONE , what exclusive games did they show ?

drkohler said:
walsufnir said:

There is no DDR5, it's GDDR5. I was correcting you.

Why do you insist in propagating this gddr5 nonsense? The specs (several of hem) are more or less out and 8G of ddr3 ram was always constant.

Stop dreaming up stuff that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

guys, read: he was talking about ddr5 and there is no ddr5. i wasn't dreaming, i was correcting him. i don't care which ram nextbox uses.

I like it. A true all-in-one hub. Instant and convenient.

SUPER excited for Halo tv series. 343 will make sure story stays true.

Forza just generation leapfrogged Gran Turismo. The metacritics of the two will be very interesting.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

mrstickball said:

8GB RAM, 64 bit, 500GB HDD, Blu-Ray, USB 3.0, built-in wifi.

WiFi-Direct, so this also serves as a WiFi access point to connect devices to.

POE said:
I think the presentation was a little disapointing. For now i´ll stick with my Wii U that hopefully will have a bunch of new games by the end of the year.
The PS4 is not an option.

why isn't ps4 an option?  I'm getting WiiU in 2014 and PS4 this year

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers