By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA tells Kotaku that it has zero titles in development for the Wii U

Tagged games:

Looks like ubisoft is all in and now with ea out activision may play a bigger role! Ubisoft already has a big line up for wii u with watch dogs, asc4,rayman, and splinter cell. Just because ea is gone doesn't mean wii u will be the same story as dreamcast there are plenty of 3rd party developers that will gladly fill the void and make that extra money.Segas has 7 games in the works and activision im sure is happy that cod for wii u wil not face competition from bf4,and at e3 more games will be revealed! Less competition means less risk other companys will love this news.

Around the Network

something massive happened. wow i expected at least one or two games but none. just wow

chapset said:
KylieDog said:
chapset said:

Look at mass effect 2 on the ps3, it was one year late, full price. you could get mass effect 1 and 2 on the 360 for the same price, yet it sold 1.25mill compared to 2.99mill on the 360, Mass effect 3 on the wii U will take forever to crawl to 100k. They in the video games business to make money, not to please fans that won't buy their games no matter what

Reminds me of this thread I made http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122187

So the Mass Effect 3 and 'value' excuses on WiiU hold no weight.

Yup, but of course your post and mine will be ignored

Nope, I'm the only one who gets ignored around here! :L

Whatever you guys may think about EA games, this is still bad news regardless.

Like i said in the other thread. Nintendo should go 3rd party when it comes to consoles and continue with their handheld business as normal.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

chapset said:

KylieDog said:

chapset said:

Look at mass effect 2 on the ps3, it was one year late, full price. you could get mass effect 1 and 2 on the 360 for the same price, yet it sold 1.25mill compared to 2.99mill on the 360, Mass effect 3 on the wii U will take forever to crawl to 100k. They in the video games business to make money, not to please fans that won't buy their games no matter what

Reminds me of this thread I made http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122187

Install base was higher for ps3 for one and at the time both console were $400 if not more, people only owned one or the other but now they own more than one because there cheap! Hell I own two xbox 360 why would I pay 3x the price for a game thats now easily bought for my cheap console. If mass effect was on ps2 you would have similar result with less people buying it because ps2 were in most ps3 household. Ask yourself this would you wait a year and pay more for a game that does nothing new or buy the same virsion on your 5yr old console and play it early or pay less!

EA - Nintendo relationship has always been VERY tense since SNES days. I clearly remember N64 days when we didnt get FIFA 2000 LOL. NO ONE CARED WE WERE PLAYING PERFECT DARKMAJORAS MASK DONKEYKONGWORLDDRIVER THANK YOU

But i kind of hate them after all the money theyve made on Wii...thats really ungrateful from EAs part.

WiiU situation is N64 all over again, which in my book is awesome.

AAA300 said:

Install base was higher for ps3 for one and at the time both console were $400 if not more, people only owned one or the other but now they own more than one because there cheap! Hell I own two xbox 360 why would I pay 3x the price for a game thats now easily bought for my cheap console. If mass effect was on ps2 you would have similar result with less people buying it because ps2 were in most ps3 household. Ask yourself this would you wait a year and pay more for a game that does nothing new or buy the same virsion on your 5yr old console and play it early or pay less!

This is exactly why nobody apart from Nintendo fans have any interest in the Wii U. It plays the same games that you can get for a console you already have.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

well things are clear now. they obviously created crap versions of their games and re-released all ME games in one bundle on other platforms with only ME3 for WiiU so that fans would get pissed and not buy their games so we all did what EA wanted us to do so they would not have to support the WiiU. the reason of course being the low sales.

all of this just for Origen? shows how low EA is as a company.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

AAA300 said:

chapset said:

KylieDog said:

chapset said:

at bold in 2010 and 2011?? and the rest of your post make no sense there were far more people owning both ps3 and xbox 360 in 2011 when mass effect 2 came out on the ps3 than there are people owning both 360 and wii u or ps3 and wii U right now. So I don't get your point

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.