By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai's reasoning behind Fox-Falco-Wolf moveset?

Melee had 3 Mario Clones (Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi), so 3 Fox Clones in this game doesn't seem so out of place.

Also, Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophy.

I would have loved to see Captain N in the game. We can always hope to see the engine of this game act as a spring board for the next sequel.

Around the Network

I haven't read any posts in this topic except for the first but:

Falco and Wolf are half clones. I always wanted Wolf to be in Brawl

Girl Gamer Elite said:

Melee had 3 Mario Clones (Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi), so 3 Fox Clones in this game doesn't seem so out of place.

Also, Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophy.

I would have loved to see Captain N in the game. We can always hope to see the engine of this game act as a spring board for the next sequel.

There was a decent difference between Mario and Luigi and it will get more pronounced in Brawl. In Melee there are moves unique(ish) to Luigi and a couple moves work fairly differently. It isn't exactly fair to call Luigi a clone of Mario in any game past the original.

I haven't read any posts in this topic except for the first but:

Falco and Wolf are half clones. I always wanted Wolf to be in Brawl

How on earth is Falco classified as a half-clone? They have the same move set!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Dromafett said:

The guy who said this knew about SSE cuz 70% of his comment was true

If he truly knew it wouldn't have been only 70%.

Because Falco can now throw his reflector. A lot of his A attacks are now completely different than Fox's.

So he isn't a 100% clone.

Around the Network

Do all 3 have the same FS? Do we even know?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Check this
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9xKVsegWE

Falco FS is Landmaster Tank

Sadly, they do. But it's my favorite FS so oh well. Falco should have gotten the Arwing though since he is a bird.

so is there only one trio of clones?

wiiforever said:
so is there only one trio of clones?

kinda, WW Link is the only 100% clone, the rest are semi-clones.