By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai's reasoning behind Fox-Falco-Wolf moveset?

Even Wolf has the Landmaster???

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I don't think Wolf is a clone. After watching his moveset, while his attacks bare a resemblance, it looks rather different. He appears to be a heavier fighter.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I will love Super Landmaster Bros Brawl, coming soon....

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

LOL... that was funny, just like Battlesexcraft LOL

Wait, so wolf, falco, and fox all have the same fs?

Around the Network

Yes they have the same FS... the Landmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssster

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I like Bacon said:
wiiforever said:
so is there only one trio of clones?

kinda, WW Link is the only 100% clone, the rest are semi-clones.

Sorry, but if WW Link is a 100% clone of Link, then Lucas is a 100% clone of Ness or the other way around if you prefer it.

I thought WW link didn't have the same forward+b as TP link? It's just a fast regular projectile, rather than one that pushes and pulls enemies with a tornado. Plus he looks insanely fast.

There are a number of differences between Ness, and Lucas apparently, just check todays Dojo update. It's ness complete with moveset and differences. He's definately a somewhat clone, but has quite a few differences in the ways his moves and smashes work,

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Yeah, WW Link is not a "100% clone"

A) he's faster, weaker, and his sword range is shorter
B) His B-Up sucks people in, not pushes out
C) His side-B doesn't have a tornado, just a big boomerang
D) His bombs are pretty much the same, but of course they all look different, surely do different damage as well.

His A moves look a bit different too.

He's quite a clone, but not 100%.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wolf has a Star Wolf modified version of the Landmaster.