By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales-Media Create & Famitsu hardware sales (5/6 – 5/12)

Ouch at Vita. Back to Square one.

Funny how some people only comment when the numbers are bad though. LOL.

Around the Network

flop!

Click HERE and be happy 

spurgeonryan said:

The latest Japanese hardware sales from Media Create are as follows:

3DS LL – 33,351
3DS – 16,412
PS3 – 12,793
Vita – 12,331
Wii U – 7,974
PSP – 6,360
Wii – 1,506
Xbox 360 – 485

For comparison’s sake, here are the hardware numbers from last week:

3DS LL – 50,190
3DS – 26,273
Vita – 22,051
PS3 – 17,415
Wii U – 13,173
PSP – 8,443
Wii – 2,238
Xbox 360 – 596

everything sold like crap this latest week.  Why is that?! the VITA sold horribly D:

Post Golden Week is depressing as usual.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

The Vita sales make my heart break, huge slide from last week numbers... ;_; I'm starting to lose all hope...
At least there still is a platform that eclipses Vitas numbers and hold a certain group of posters from picking on this poor handheld.

Seems that the latest shipment projections for Vita/PSP from Sony may not be on the pessimistic side after all ;-(

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
The Vita sales make my heart break, huge slide from last week numbers... ;_; I'm starting to lose all hope...
At least there still is a platform that eclipses Vitas numbers and hold a certain group of posters from picking on this poor handheld.

Seems that the latest shipment projections for Vita/PSP from Sony may not be on the pessimistic side after all ;-(

hey!!!! you put your heads up!

we havent lost our hope for wii u.... so you better hold tight for vita

but yeah it looks like a special olympic with those two....

aikohualda said:
eFKac said:

hey!!!! you put your heads up!

we havent lost our hope for wii u.... so you better hold tight for vita

but yeah it looks like a special olympic with those two....

I don't know, before the golden week I still held so hope for at least a 17k baseline, Golden Week was well, Weak and now this huge drop, Sony seems to be focusing on PS4 and (I can't believe that) PS3, with the Vita beeing the little odd man out. It just really gets to me.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Horrible Numbers like on every after-golden week..
Hopefully the platforms should get healthier when the new games arrive: SMT IV, Valahala Knights, Summon Night..

Tomodachi is sort of damn impressive.

Post Golden week drop as expected. I think a major problem in Japan atm is lack of releases for any console...