By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Final Fantasy Versus And Kingdom Hearts 3 Exclusive To PS4

Soriku said:
osed125 said:

Ah the classic KH and FF exclusivity rumor that comes out every year before E3. 

I can't believe people fall for this shit each year.

I can't believe that you are in every "KH will be exclusive on" thread.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
I see Sony is securing titles not just for launch, but for the end of PS4's lifecycle as well.

LOOOOOOOOLZ

The sad thing is, I really wouldn't be surprised if we see versus XIII being a 2015 title and then KH3 coming in 2018 :'(

Hopefully the KH:Dream Drop Distance have started work on KH3 since 2012,  and Nomura will take full helm once he wraps up versus XIII in the 1st half of 2014.

They learned their lesson. Last gen they allowed Money hats and crappy experiences have come to bite them in the ass. They may need to put themselves in a situation where they only have to focus on one console instead of two...their too incompetent

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I've really lost interest in Kingdom Hearts. I hope they can win me back with 3. After 1+2 I waited for 3 and then I got pissed off and quit caring about it.

Soriku said:
Ljink96 said:
I've really lost interest in Kingdom Hearts. I hope they can win me back with 3. After 1+2 I waited for 3 and then I got pissed off and quit caring about it.

You should get 1.5 Remix when it's out and 2.5 Remix whenever that one's out. You'll be pretty lost in the story if you've only played 1 and 2 and haven't looked up anything regarding the other games.

Well, I dabbled in all the PSP and DS/3DS ones. Can't say which ones I completed. I have completed Kingdom Hearts 3D: Drop Distance at least. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to complete them all seeing that KH3 won't come out until 3053.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Ljink96 said:

Well, I dabbled in all the PSP and DS/3DS ones. Can't say which ones I completed. I have completed Kingdom Hearts 3D: Drop Distance at least. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to complete them all seeing that KH3 won't come out until 3053.

Beat BBS and you should be good for the most part, though you'll miss some details in Days and Recoded (Recoded to a much lesser extent).

this^

BBS = Takes off where KH2's Secret Ending left off which builds up to KH3 and explains quite a few big plot points. Mainly, the villain's orgins.

Days = Spin off telling what happened to Roxas

DDD= Totally hamfisted somewhere in the middle to stall more time and rake in more bucks. Fun tho from what I hear.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Carl2291 said:
maximus22 said:
Carl2291 said:
No chance. Versus will be multi.

You seem very confident.  Any reasoning behind that standpoint you'd like to share?

Costs. Versus XIII has been in development now for what, 7 Years?

The game will cost too much to justify releasing on one platform.

That development team has spent about half (at most) of its time actually on that project. They've been spread out over FFXIII, XIII-2, and XIV.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Soriku said:
osed125 said:

Ah the classic KH and FF exclusivity rumor that comes out every year before E3. 

I can't believe people fall for this shit each year.

I can't believe that you are in every "KH will be exclusive on" thread.

You better believe it.

After all this time, do you still love the series?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

That development team has spent about half (at most) of its time actually on that project. They've been spread out over FFXIII, XIII-2, and XIV.

And probably some on Lightning Returns, too.

Square Enix is a mess.

Azerth said:
And if they are released square will post that the games under performed especially versus

Which is why versus probably wont be sony exclusive kingdom maybe but again square would probably make more making it multi plat

They will not underperform

Final Fantasy doesnt need to be multiplatform.

FFXIII didnt release on 360 to to get better sales. It just kept the small 360 crowd from buying it on PS3. FF is a system seller.