By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I came to this thread expecting Soriku vs. Leo-J. Damn, I was so ready to try and win another round. We got our butts kicked in that I own a Wii thread. I want revenge!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I thought i was leo too ......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i heard bruceongames has opinions too. you should probably listen to what he says cause it is written down too.

^ I never wanted that guy to be banned. I mean, someone has to make me laugh and brighten my day.

totalwar23 said:
^ I never wanted that guy to be banned. I mean, someone has to make me laugh and brighten my day.

Yeah, both Leo-J and Soriku help bring fun to the site. Instead of PS3 vs Wii flame wars, we just cheer on our lead fanboy.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

@Soriku

I read the whole article and he didn't bash the Wii once. He gave his thoroughly honest opinion of it. Joel is a parent, so it's kind of obvious he wouldn't like moving around too much with the Wii-mote considering he doesn't have the energy he used to. He's a very relaxed gamer.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Soriku said:
Username2324 said:
I would agree with him for the most part, I have tried playing the Wii multiple times, and just didnt find it appealing, but aside from the games, and graphics, the part I hated most was the inaccuracy of the controller sensor.

P.S. I have no preferred genre, I play them all.

The remote isn't inaccurate. It's just the devs are too lazy to put soem good effort in the games. Go play MP3 and come back.

So Wii Sports, the Wii's like #1 game was lazily developed? Wii play? Mario Party 8? Some of the Wii's biggest games all lazily developed? Wow... That sucks.

This "nobody" was the first technical editor of PC Gamer.
He has been gaming since the beginning (Atari 2600 and Commodore 64) from his bio.
That being said -- the first point is the most important. He is a PC gamer at heart and that is his gold standard. If you are used to playing DX10 games, then the Wii is not your cup of tea.
But if you just want to have fun ... it gets the job done.

Mike from Morgantown

(I'm a poet and don't even know it 8*>)

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

It's retards like this that make me like the PS3 WAYYYY better than the Xbox 360. He's the average 360 gamer, imo, an eliteist prick, who has a closed mind to gaming and can't tell his head from his own ass.

This type of Neo-gamer doesn't have any place reviewing games. Leave that to the likes of diverse gamers who don't fanboy nut over the next big shooter to hit their PC.

Disgusting, imo. Call me when this guy dies in a fire, so I can have a beer and celebrate.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

mike_intellivision said:
This "nobody" was the first technical editor of PC Gamer.
He has been gaming since the beginning (Atari 2600 and Commodore 64) from his bio.
That being said -- the first point is the most important. He is a PC gamer at heart and that is his gold standard. If you are used to playing DX10 games, then the Wii is not your cup of tea.
But if you just want to have fun ... it gets the job done.

Mike from Morgantown

(I'm a poet and don't even know it 8*>)

No, that's stupid and insulting, to insinuate that gamers who have played games with superior graphics and AI will have a lesser experience on the Wii just because of that. You missed the point of the article. He wasn't saying he didn't like the Wii because of the downgraded experience. He claimed he didn't like the games, yet he didn't play the ones made to appeal to himself.

His degradation of NMH and SMG only prove his ignorance of the broader spectrum of gaming, and his passive-agressive slight to anime fans is nothing short of enfuriating.

However, I think I'm just in a bad mood right now, so forgive me.

This retard has no business even playing the Wii.

Being a massive anime fan myself, I just can't relate to close minded fucknuts who think their opinion matters because they've played Gears of War PC for the past 6 monts and little else.

...and yes, he is a nobody.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.