By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Joel Vs. the Wii

Well that's just his opinion..which is fine. He definitely has different taste in games than I do.

As long as he keeps it his opinion and doesn't try to draw factual conclusions of the Wii, that's fine with me. =P

Around the Network

What can be said? There will always be dissenters. And we humans have this funny habit, too, of setting ourselves against whatever it is that falls outside of our "preferred" spectrum. Hence why a lot of anti-Nintendo. anti-Sony, and anti-Microsoft statements are heavily overblown, overly generalized, and/or just purely personal opinion. I tend to take these sorts of "articles" as little more than opinions stated as facts, as that is frequently what they are.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I thought you were talking about leo-j at first. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

um... Who the hell is Joel?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Why in the hell do you keep posting Wii bashing articles from nobodies? We know there are people who absolutely hate the system but at this point, it's meaningless now.

Around the Network

LOL, I come here expecting some Leo-J bashing...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Soriku said:
totalwar23 said:
Why in the hell do you keep posting Wii bashing articles from nobodies? We know there are people who absolutely hate the system but at this point, it's meaningless now.

I wouldn't have if the guy waswn't named Joel.

I wanted to trick you guys into thinking it was leo-

Well, you succeeded because I fell for it.

He's a shooter fan who didn't try out Metroid Prime 3, his arguments fail at this point, if you don't try out the best games of your preferred genre on a system you can't really judge if the system is for you or not

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I would agree with him for the most part, I have tried playing the Wii multiple times, and just didnt find it appealing, but aside from the games, and graphics, the part I hated most was the inaccuracy of the controller sensor.

P.S. I have no preferred genre, I play them all.

elgefe02 said:
LOL, I come here expecting some Leo-J bashing...

ROFL,same.

what a dissapointment.

JK. leo is coo.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY