By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Sun Names Nintendo 3DS As The Best Console Ever

The DS is still the best console ever at the moment, in my opinion

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

My favourite console ever is and was the Nintendo DS. The 3DS has the potential to surpass the DS - but ultimately it comes down to the library. It's too early to tell right now - but it definately has the potential. Kid Icarus U and Fire Emblem A are in my top 10

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Yet another example of Nintendo not even on the same planet as us anymore.

If you were to argue "because it plays DS games" then I'd agree. But for now, the 3DS' western library after 3 years is ok at best. Its Japanese library however is pretty good.

Is it the same generic newspaper which was so damn negative towards the 3DS. Nintendo 3D ‘makes gamers dizzy & sick’ (HUNDREDS of furious gamers have slammed Nintendo’s new 3DS console — for making them feel ill.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3499049/Nintendo-3DS-makes-gamers-dizzy-sick.html#ixzz2TBFXfbRK

I just can't take major newspapers seriously. Than they want me to buy their subscription. Horrible.

Around the Network

It's The Sun. I'd be skeptical if they said that water is wet.

pokoko said:
It's The Sun. I'd be skeptical if they said that water is wet.

Journalism itself has taken the biggest hit in 21st century. I mean we can forgive gaming journalism (hardly such a thing) not mentioning the Cliff B is an investor in Rift and his views should be taken with consideration to that. 

Real life stories about economics are also passed as opinion and fact checking is just horrible. Sometimes willfully horrible. Recently here in Toronto Star there was article about some lady who had a rent increase. She went on a rampage saying how renting is so horrible and she would like to buy a house. No one in the newspaper actually mentioned in the article that she was a marketer for mortgage companies. They were caught red handed and still the shenanigans continue. 

When they call me and offer the newspaper for $1/week promotion. I just have to say thank you for the call but no sorry. Newspaper and media used to be so good and professional. Love the HBO's newsroom even though it can be bit preacy. 

Sorry ranted there and went off topic. 

Did you see the link i posted from sun. Best console everrrr. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3499049/Nintendo-3DS-makes-gamers-dizzy-sick.html#ixzz2TBFXfbRK 

Best ever? PS2 and PS1 anyone?

Ha, if the Sun said that the Earth was round I wouldn't believe them.

It plays DS games, and its getting current games out the ass.......one hit after another. 3DS is just handheld gaming done right.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.