By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 12 People Shot at Mother's Day Parade in New Orleans.

Well, allowing irresponsible adults to bear arms is a lot like letting kids play with fire.

Too bad guns have become that much established in the US. With a potential massive black market and all.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Well, allowing irresponsible adults to bear arms is a lot like letting kids play with fire.

Too bad guns have become that much established in the US. With a potential massive black market and all.

I know, that's why it seems like the clip limitation seems like a good idea.

The only reason they stopped that guy shooting people up in Arizona was he was changing clip.  While others have naively suggest arming the public - in that case, the public was armed, and an innocent person almost go shot by the police. 

Same thing with that guy shooting the sub way.

If you can't hit your deer in 5 shots, they you just aren’t a good hunter. And they were proposing a limitation of like 12 or 15.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

chapset said:
Porcupine_I said:
chapset said:
An other case were a good guy with a gun could have saved the day

Exactly! Just like a good guy with a bomb in Boston!

I see we got a smart man over the internet, some pussy tree hugers were mad at me when I said that in the thread about the boston bombing

really? i mostly got likes when i said it in the comment section of my online-newspaper

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

It still amazes me that Americans consider gun control to be something objectionable. Nowhere in the world is there as much gun violence as in America and yet some of you still want to hide your heads up your asses and say it's not a problem. I really can't understand this culture of violence and manliness through gun ownership.

chapset said:

gun owners in America are notorious badasses they are better train than the military and the police officiers, So don't worry about them killing innocents peoples

exactly, law abiding us citizens are fully capable of overthrowing a government that has tanks, drones and nukes at their disposal, so some maniacs in a crowd are no problem to take care of - if only all of them had guns and were allowed to concealed carry

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
chapset said:

gun owners in America are notorious badasses they are better train than the military and the police officiers, So don't worry about them killing innocents peoples

exactly, law abiding us citizens are fully capable of overthrowing a government that has tanks, drones and nukes at their disposal, so some maniacs in a crowd are no problem to take care of - if only all of them had guns and were allowed to concealed carry

I don't understand how so few people actually get this, us freedom lovers are the last line of defence from the bad guys trying to take over

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Porcupine_I said:
chapset said:

I see we got a smart man over the internet, some pussy tree hugers were mad at me when I said that in the thread about the boston bombing

He's not wrong. Where was your white armoured gunman? Nowhere. Shooting before that? Before that? It isn't a movie where the hero shows up at the perfect time to save the day. Real people, including wemon and children are dying. They don't get another chance to star in another shooting every other week.

theprof00 said:
chapset said:

my question is why don't the criminals who have guns illegally ever stop these things?

Also, how do we know there wasn't just one suspect and two people trying to kill him?

A) Because they have their guns illegally?  

B) Because gunfights generally don't last more then 2-3 shots... or last very long.  TV greatly embellshes it.

For example, the shootout at the OK corral lasted a total of 30 seconds.

Well that and witness reports suggest that 3 peope fired diecty into the crowd together then ran off again

ironmanDX said:
chapset said:
Porcupine_I said:
chapset said:

He's not wrong. Where was your white armoured gunman? Nowhere. Shooting before that? Before that? It isn't a movie where the hero shows up at the perfect time to save the day. Real people, including wemon and children are dying. They don't get another chance to star in another shooting every other week.

Except... there have been plenty of shootings that have been stopped by people with guns.  They just generally aren't national news stories.... because the gunman is killed before it gets to the Mass murder stage.

Zappykins said:
chapset said:
Zappykins said:
chapset said:

Please tell me you are joking.

Because he shoots somebody, somebody shoots him, then another person shoots that person.

are you an Obama voter, if you are you wouldn't understand, how us real manly mens take care of business, the cops are never going to be in plce when shit go down, they only get there when it's to late so it's your duty to protect yourself and your fellow muricans. Freedom!!!

Ooooh, now you are trying to attack me personaly over your own assumptions?

At least you could try to be interesting, just another feeble troll from 'Meruca.

Seriously, your going to get banned soon anyway, might as well go down in flames.

He's trolling you with sarcasm.  Chapset is actually REALLY anti-gun.  That said sarcastic joking around that bad... combined with that picture....  yeah.