By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Your Thoughts on: Justin Bieber

While I think his voice and music is utter shit to my ears, I respect him. In fact, I hate his haters. Think what you will of his music and career, but the kid stacks money to the ceiling, and if I could do what he's doing, I'd trade places with that kid in a heartbeat. I wouldn't give a crap what all the haters would have to say either; while the Internet Community cracks jokes and puts together funny gifs, I'd be laughing my way to the bank so I could swim in my Scrooge McDuck vault while wiping my ass with c-notes and smacking bitches with 'em. Meanwhile, Billy Average and Joe Schmoe have to go right back to their boring ass day jobs and make jokes about my sexuality to feel better about their mundane lives while secretly wishing they were me. Haters gon' hate.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
While I think his voice and music is utter shit to my ears, I respect him. In fact, I hate his haters. Think what you will of his music and career, but the kid stacks money to the ceiling, and if I could do what he's doing, I'd trade places with that kid in a heartbeat. I wouldn't give a crap what all the haters would have to say either; while the Internet Community cracks jokes and puts together funny gifs, I'd be laughing my way to the bank so I could swim in my Scrooge McDuck vault while wiping my ass with c-notes and smacking bitches with 'em. Meanwhile, Billy Average and Joe Schmoe have to go right back to their boring ass day jobs and make jokes about my sexuality to feel better about their mundane lives while secretly wishing they were me. Haters gon' hate.

Amen. Haters can make a person even more powerful.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
burninmylight said:

Amen. Haters can make a person even more powerful.

As is how the darkside works.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

axumblade said:
I don't like his music.

Although, to be fair, his newer music is more tolerable than his older music. Whereas Will.I.Am's music seems to have the opposite effect. I used to like The Black Eyed Peas back in the day and now, every song I have heard from them in the last few years has been disappointing. :/

Very true. The Black Eyed Peas need to get back together. Will.I.AM is weak without fergie. He can't sing and hes decent dancer.