By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Your Thoughts on: Justin Bieber

I hate him, but I hate his fans more.

Around the Network

He is pretty much everything that is wrong with mainstream music and to make matters worse he acts like a prick too. Remember cuts for Beiber? or what he said about Anne Frank? In short, i fucking hate him. It's just sad that this generations music will be remembered for people like him when they are far better artists out there

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

What is a beiber? Is it good at cleaning my clothes?

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

I look at him recently and wonder what his own mother thinks.

Hmm, pie.

He's ok and too many people blindly throw hate towards him 
It was funny at 1st but it got ridiculous after a while..

Around the Network

Utter garbage.

Same way I think of Call of Duty.

Tolerate the material, cannot tolerate the legion of screaming 12-14 year olds worshipping it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

sorry i dont speak badly about women behind their backs

He's sexy! *screams*

Generally I don't care for his music. The DJ in the club I frequent tends to mix his stuff with some wicked beats, so in those cases yes. Apart from that, I am indifferent.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

just like pretty everything else in the music biber has no talent