By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Your Thoughts on: Justin Bieber

Jay520 said:

I hate him solely because it makes me sad to know that so many girls are attracted to such a feminine-looking/sounding guy.

I guess that makes me a hater, though.

Nothing wrong with having feminine/boyish features, so do I and yes it does help with the women. 

Around the Network
animegaming said:

just like pretty everything else in the music biber has no talent 

As a singer myself, I say he does. The problem is much like other R&B pop style singers he grew up and his range fell to the ground. When they heard him sing as a child the executives saw a gold mine. Processed music and cookie cutter songs hampered his abilities at his prime but now hes older and his voice is deeper. He relies on runs now and his look.

Kill it with fire.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Jay520 said:

I hate him solely because it makes me sad to know that so many girls are attracted to such a feminine-looking/sounding guy.

I guess that makes me a hater, though.

Nothing wrong with having feminine/boyish features, so do I and yes it does help with the women. 

That ain't feminine/boyish. That's feminine/girlish. No, there's nothing wrong with it but I don't like it.

Best artist/musician/singer in the world. There is no comparison. He is in a league all his own. Nothing even comes close.

Around the Network

Alot of hate in here! I don't really care about him tbh. He does what he does, my only annoyance is the way he acts when I do see him at an event or something. He thinks he's the next Jackson.

I think he's a very talented young individual that deserves all the fame and fortune he has gotten. If recent 'news reports' (tabloids I hear about on the radio) are true, though, it may be going to his head, which is unfortunate. We don't need another Lindsey Lohan or w/e a good music equivalent would be.

No opinion on the guy, I don't listen to his music.

I do think that anti-Justin Bieber people are miserable losers though. They claim to despise Justin Bieber, and yet can never stop talking about him.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

He is the better version of Celine Dion

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Can sing.

Has a small number of good songs.

Doesn't write his own songs so doesn't get any credit for that, and it's composition I care about far more than performance

Selling extremely well and very successful

Not worth loving or hating