By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I feel stupid for asking this, but what exactly does one point mean? How many pre orders equal one point?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
I feel stupid for asking this, but what exactly does one point mean? How many pre orders equal one point?

1point=1pre order

Look at Mario Kart closing that gap. Should take the top spot any day now. Where it rightfully belongs.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

tbone51 said:

MK8 needs a boost now!!! Already has surpassed SM3DW+Pikmin 3 in points

DAYS         MK7             NSMBU        Mario Kart 8

27 days ~ 74 points     48 points       78 points

FINAL  ~  274 points    200 points     ??? points

If nintendo announced the limited edition and the bundle, it would be no problem.

Zero999 said:
tbone51 said:

MK8 needs a boost now!!! Already has surpassed SM3DW+Pikmin 3 in points

DAYS         MK7             NSMBU        Mario Kart 8

27 days ~ 74 points     48 points       78 points

FINAL  ~  274 points    200 points     ??? points

If nintendo announced the limited edition and the bundle, it would be no problem.

I'll be happy with it being #1 just for wiiu. So 200points+ is good for me, also there already are limited edition MK8, 2 of which have cards in them, but they dont have the bundle confirmed :-/

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Zero999 said:

I'll be happy with it being #1 just for wiiu. So 200points+ is good for me, also there already are limited edition MK8, 2 of which have cards in them, but they dont have the bundle confirmed :-/

those cards are amazon only, right? I'm talking about the one with the blue shell figurine. both japan and america should get that baby.

Zero999 said:
tbone51 said:
Zero999 said:

those cards are amazon only, right? I'm talking about the one with the blue shell figurine. both japan and america should get that baby.

i dont think they're Amazon exclusive! Anyway, yea the blue shell needs to come to NoA!

Mario Kart 8!!!

dead with this:

Click HERE and be happy 

MK8 won't be number #1 guys. Deal with it

Click HERE and be happy