By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

EricFabian said:
spartan117 said:
Nice MH ads some points there. But still normal jumps for MH/Pokemon/DQ games.

Hopefully we gonna see a Pokemon vs MH4 battle in here, would be the best thing we ever saw on COMG!

hey but that already happened :D

Black/White X MH3rd PSP

Damn my memory is bad, let's hope for a revival then :D

Around the Network

MH is good for everything confirmed. That's over 100 people in store to preorder, it makes sense they'll preorder other stuff as well!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Holy cow, that's massive for MH. Today is Sunday so preorders may actually increase again.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Insane MH4 numbers...
Btw, some retailers stopped taking preorders (I don't know why). For example, on Amazon Japan preorders "currently unavailable" (現在お取り扱いできません) http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_videogames_more?pf_rd_p=124383849&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=489986&pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_r=13CZ3QPMZB4SXGN1Q3FK

As other people have said, the nicest thing for me to come from all this is that the whole chart has livened up. It feels like quite a while since we saw double figures from anything, to be honest.

Everything I want to sell got at least a point today (except Neptunia, but I'm only really supporting that because it might boost the sagging Vita hardware sales slightly for a week) so no complaints!

Around the Network

It's interesting.... First 4 days of Monster Hunter 3rd (PSP) on COMG:

Day 1 - 39
Day 2- 7
Day 3 - 7
Day 4 - 21

Total = 74

Monster Hunter 4 gained 263 in 4 days.

Bloody hell!

can you already pre order god eater 2 for the vita?

Beat mode?

Nah..now we have Monster Mode.

The rEVOLution is not being televised