By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

GdaTyler said:
Those charts are gonna look very different tomorrow. I wonder if DK: Tropical Flop will chart?

Why you calling it tropical flop???

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
Those charts are gonna look very different tomorrow. I wonder if DK: Tropical Flop will chart?

Donkey Dong Country: Tropical Flop

I hate that Miku is stalling

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ktay95 said:
Nicely done DBZ, beautiful last day *slow clap*

Thanks for making me laugh. You got me through one more bore of a COMG day.

Tomorrow better be good...

tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:

U mad bro? Just kidding, like all Nintendo games do on COMG, it'll reach late and still rack up a decent number of points before release. It should be among the five new games?

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

lollooks like someone had last minutes doubt with DBZ, anyways hope to see J-stars tomorrow.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

small44 said:
Michael-5 said:

Why fix it if it isn't broken? There was nothing wrong with the Wii controller design, so why din't that stick with it?

With the Gamepad, it was such an unnatural change. NES-Gamecube all saw slightly more complicated controllers with the shoulder buttons, analog stick, c-stick and pressure sensitive buttons. Wii the followed by adding motion, but the Wii U took it away? It was a step back in controller design.

If anything they could have made a Wiimote with a small screen like the PS4 controller.

Because casuals will  not be attract to a thing two time wii had a wiimote so why casuals would buy a wii u?

Nintendo try to innovate another time with the gamepad but people didn't find the idea good.

Why wouldn't casuals like another Wii-set up? Sony got away with the exact same controller for 15 years, and the PS2 was the most popular console ever.

Also I'm not saying it has to be the exact same controller. They could redesign the controller so it uses rechargable battery packs, or go dual analog, or something minor. Was the N64 to Gamecube controller that different? or the NES to SNES controller?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Zero999 said:
Michael-5 said:

What? Hell no! Dragon Ball Z was huge last year with Battle of the Gods (Movie), and this is the first game to have those characters in it. Been a while since I had a good DBX fighter, Burst Limit was half a decade ago.

I blaime the Gamepad largely for WiiU's failure. Very few games take advantage of it, it's huge and akward to hold, and to be honest confusing now.

how is that a hindrance?

Do you really need to ask that? That gamepad is about the same size as my netbook...how do you expect a 6 year old kid to hold it?

The Gamepad wasn't a hugely terrible idea, but why didn't they make it smaller? the 3DS's larger screen is only about 1/4th the size of the gamepad, why not use a screen that small, and have it detachable? That way you can play with or without it, or maybe even on one had of the controller letting you still get that 2 controller feel?

SnowPrince said:
Michael-5 said:

What? Hell no! Dragon Ball Z was huge last year with Battle of the Gods (Movie), and this is the first game to have those characters in it. Been a while since I had a good DBX fighter, Burst Limit was half a decade ago.

I enjoy DBZ fighters' gameplay, but the last ones left a bad taste on my mouth, and recently tried Battle of Z demo, It just got worse.

Aw sucks. I skipped Raging Blast 1 & 2 because of the boring gameplay, I was hoping for something better. Game probably won't do to well, it got -1 point for its last day.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
small44 said:
Michael-5 said:

Why fix it if it isn't broken? There was nothing wrong with the Wii controller design, so why din't that stick with it?

With the Gamepad, it was such an unnatural change. NES-Gamecube all saw slightly more complicated controllers with the shoulder buttons, analog stick, c-stick and pressure sensitive buttons. Wii the followed by adding motion, but the Wii U took it away? It was a step back in controller design.

If anything they could have made a Wiimote with a small screen like the PS4 controller.

Because casuals will  not be attract to a thing two time wii had a wiimote so why casuals would buy a wii u?

Nintendo try to innovate another time with the gamepad but people didn't find the idea good.

Why wouldn't casuals like another Wii-set up? Sony got away with the exact same controller for 15 years, and the PS2 was the most popular console ever.

Also I'm not saying it has to be the exact same controller. They could redesign the controller so it uses rechargable battery packs, or go dual analog, or something minor. Was the N64 to Gamecube controller that different? or the NES to SNES controller?

Casuals gamers don't take gaming seriously like hardcore gamers a wii is enougth for them and don't have a reason to upgrade unless is something really innovative.

Playstation gamers are mostly hardcore game ,upgrade graphic are enougth to make them buy a new console.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Hopefully a good day comes tomorrow. If not...well, I just don't know then.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.