By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

konnichiwa said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

maybe next year we could see another mainline entry...

Doubt it, Berseria was announced in the middle of 15 and released a year later in Japan and early 17 in the West. Best case would probably be a game that releases in 2020 in Japan for PS4/PS5 and later for PS5 in the West? 

I think more likely PS4/Switch title for Japan, and I think it being announced next year is possible.

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
The ratio won't be as crazy as people are predicting. Pokemon LGP/LGE is a casual game hence the higher ratio. Smash usually does a 1:1 ratio, and I predict 800-1000k range.

1.5 million is a big big stretch for Smash

If I recall more than a year not single Nintendo game on Switch didnt had 1:1 ratio.

Smash Bros selling 1.2m+ in first week seems like a lock.

Its not about ratio... Its the fact that ssbu will destroy 1mil fw and do over 1.5mil with Digital+bundle and have a shipment/digital of 3.11mil end of year ;)

Oh yeah, smash is doing 1.4 million FW

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

So amazing that Smash Bros. Ultimate is doing this well on COMG, and that could potentially go higher in actual FW sales. Hope for a great final day stretch. Almost there!!

Last edited by Kai_Mao - on 05 December 2018

God damn.
Do I see 50?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Wow! Smash smashing! And DQB2 doing good! I hope Switch’s version have a better ratio 💞

How about a 44 point day tomorrow to end at 950?

Also, nice to see Dragon Quest Builders II moving a little. I tried DQB on Vita, and struggled a bit with the small screen. I might give DQB II a good shot on Switch.

Holy shit! 900 points! And with 1 more day to go! The HYPE IS REAL!

Pocky Lover Boy!