By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

No points for God Eater... -_-

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
XD84 said:

Then it is confirmed: Nintendo are fortunetellers!

Nintendo confirmed Ultimate is the most preordered Smash game of all time.  Now this may not mean that it is ahead of 3DS in Japan specifically, but it does bode very well.

This is correct...... But we all know FW sales will obliterate smash 3ds/brawl :P

Nuvendil said:
XD84 said:

Then it is confirmed: Nintendo are fortunetellers!

Nintendo confirmed Ultimate is the most preordered Smash game of all time.  Now this may not mean that it is ahead of 3DS in Japan specifically, but it does bode very well.

This kind of confirms the sense I had that something was off with these preorders at COMG. Either COMG has become less representative of the whole of Japan, or Japan is preordering this game less than they did Smash 3DS but not less enough that the surge elsewhere didn't put it over 3DS' totals. The way Nintendo is likely calculating it, Ultimate doesn't have to be preordered more than Smash 4 altogether, just more than Smash 3DS (or Brawl, or whatever the previous record holder is). Or again it could just be COMG. We'll see in a bit over a week now. One thing is for sure, the hype is real.

SMASH WITH THE HAMMER

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network

Now that’s more like it!

I said 51p not 31p bomba

About fucking time Smash got a 30+ day. Too little too late to surpass Smash 3DS though. Probably too late for 1000 points too. Can it even make 900? Lately it feels like games slow down in the last couple of days, so I'm thinking not, but at least it'll probably get 800.

Smash is just SMASHING COMG TO DEATH!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Not too shabby. I think it has a decent shot at reaching 900.