By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ironically, the expansion for DQX WiiU has already scored more points than the original game (I think it ended with about 17, something like that). Also interesting to see 3D World's last minute dash up the charts, however I still don't expect it to match NSMBU's FW (150k-160k sounds about right for SM3DW)

Around the Network

The DQ Wii U game charting really is a surprise. I hope it sells well so that SE can keep making games for Wii U!

Two Wii U games? What sorcery is this!?

forest-spirit said:

Two Wii U games? What sorcery is this!?

End of times!

Click HERE and be happy 

DQWii U appearing is a nice thing, knew it would come sooner or later. I would have preferred for Taiko to appear instead.
Wednesday will be an interesting day.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Boutros said:
BlowoverKing said:
Boutros said:

Yeah I just realized there was a format mistake for the FFX release date in my chart. I had the release date right but the number of days shown was wrong. It's actually been stuck at 66 days for a while now it appears lol.

And yeah I think FFX and FFX-2 are sold separately on the PSV in Japan. But we should see FFX eventually. Not sure about FFX-2.

Does COMG! not have the Twin Pack for FFX/X-2? It's been sold out on Amazon for awhile and was expecting it to chart.

I don't know if the Twin Pack is a different SKU or it will give one point to each. But yeah it seems like it had a limited amount of copies available so we might not see it.

I don't think it will be a different SKU. COMG didn't separate the Soul Sacrifice Double pack

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Comgnet chain stores comparison, as of November 16, 2013

[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 610pt
[PS3] Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - 270pt

[PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - 439pt
[PS3] Gran Turismo 6 - 88pt

[3DS] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai - 136pt + 25pt = 161pt
[PSV] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f - 129pt
[PS3] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F - 137pt
[3DS] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 - 68pt + 50pt = 118pt

[WII] Super Mario Galaxy - 148pt
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 192pt
[3DS] Super Mario 3D World - 182pt
[3DS] Kid Icarus: Uprising - between 67pt and 84pt
[3DS] Luigi's Mansion 2 - between 168pt and 186pt
[WIIU] Pikmin 3 - 64pt
[WIIU] Super Mario 3D World - 43pt

[NDS] One Piece: Gigant Battle - 95pt
[3DS] One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP - 78pt (note: it accumulated a good amount of pts before a sudden delay; this influenced its total amount at the same amount of days before the release)
[NDS] One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - 85pt + 44pt = 129pt (note: in the end, it had a lower debut than Gigan Battle)
[3DS] One Piece: Unlimited World Red - 41pt (note: it has two bundles coming out as well, and those are not counted by Comgnet; see Gundam Breaker and Wii Party U as recent examples of how this alterates Comgnet's perception)

Gooooooooooooooooooooo Mario!!!!!!!!!!

8 pts for Mario again. Nice... I think

Click HERE and be happy