By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Mario making up for lost time but I still expect a rather unspectacular FW (LTD still has the potential to impress though). As for the lack of vita games it is a little concerning, but with the FF games I think we'll have a SoulSac situation with not all the 4 SKUs showing up (Individual copies of FFX and FFX-2, the twin pack and the vita hardware bundle), making the game look like its performing worse than it actually is - the points ratio will be quite high I expect

Around the Network

What has been the game with the biggest difference in points, where it opened higher than the amount of points was showing?
I remember AA5 opened with 250k and had like 100-120 points.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
What has been the game with the biggest difference in points, where it opened higher than the amount of points was showing?
I remember AA5 opened with 250k and had like 100-120 points.

I'm sure some one here who has a database on all the COMG results going back might correct me, but Soul Sacrifice had 40pts but opened up at nearly 112k for a ratio of 1pt:2799 sales FW. However I've not been following this for very long

For vita results you want Kresnik's thread here (hope that link works, first time I've done it)

Mario will be fine. They ramped up the advertisements and just in time, looks like consumers are responding. It's tracking below other entries but so Wii-U is tracking below other consoles. I'm not worried anymore. I hope it does well, I'd like to see the console achieve success (I'll be getting one eventually so future stability would be nice :P)

One Piece, however, s'going on? Those comparisons Tbone posted just put this to shame. I thought One Piece x Monster Hunter on the most popular console in Japan at the moment would've been a surefire hit.

Kresnik said:
Mario will be fine. They ramped up the advertisements and just in time, looks like consumers are responding. It's tracking below other entries but so Wii-U is tracking below other consoles. I'm not worried anymore. I hope it does well, I'd like to see the console achieve success (I'll be getting one eventually so future stability would be nice :P)

One Piece, however, s'going on? Those comparisons Tbone posted just put this to shame. I thought One Piece x Monster Hunter on the most popular console in Japan at the moment would've been a surefire hit.

Maybe it's One Piece fatigue :P

Or it could be that the reception for the latest games haven't been superb, which are making people skeptical of what this game is. I think it can open up with 100k, but let's see.

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
Kresnik said:

Or it could be that the reception for the latest games haven't been superb, which are making people skeptical of what this game is. I think it can open up with 100k, but let's see.

Or maybe the fanbase isn't there?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
AlphaCielago said:

Or maybe the fanbase isn't there?

Well, the DS OP games sold rather well and 3DS unlimited cruise sold around 300k, so I don't think that there's no fanbase.

Go, Mario, GO!!

#2 on Amazon Japan.

wooo FF13 on top

Meret said:
Go, Mario, GO!!

#2 on Amazon Japan.

RIP PS VITA AND GOD EATER 2......T_T

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5