By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

No KH3 and SnK IV increase today, but that's fine because all is according to keikaku. With that said....

Dat UZ increase! Best girl Nosuri effect! WOO!!!!

Around the Network

Xenoverse 2 (Switch) finished with 19 points, and DBFZ (PS4) finished with 51 points. Didnt check this, but I'm pretty sure DBFZ (Switch) is ahead of Xenoverse 2 with days alligned, and behind DBFZ (PS4). The beta starts tom- today? On friday. So it should/might get some points the next few days.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

strongest game today utawarerumono zan....who are you?

Gonna be interesting to see how My Hero Academia One's Justice does, looks like the Switch is gonna have the better opening.

Marth said:
Slarvax said:
Xenoverse 2 (Switch) finished with 19 points, and DBFZ (PS4) finished with 51 points. Didnt check this, but I'm pretty sure DBFZ (Switch) is ahead of Xenoverse 2 with days alligned, and behind DBFZ (PS4). The beta starts tom- today? On friday. So it should/might get some points the next few days.

Xenoblade wasn't in the charts at this point in time.
It appeared with 43 days left and 13 pts. So we can start comparing in a week.

I think you're mixing up the games here, Slarvax is talking about Dragonball Xenoverse 2, not Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Around the Network

finally resident evil 2 is available to pre-order, think we will see it soon in the chart

Woah 5 points for Utawarerumono Zan. What is this game even about. lol

Code Vein (Bloodthirst Edition) be like:

Rob5VGC said:
No KH3 and SnK IV increase today, but that's fine because all is according to keikaku. With that said....

Dat UZ increase! Best girl Nosuri effect! WOO!!!!

Bah, Nosuri can't beat the original Evankulga girl Touka.

Also all these "who are you" posts for Utawarerumono make me laugh since the title in Japanese purposefully uses syntax to hide the subject of the sentence (The One Who is Sung [for]) is the way I usually see it translated.

Hopefully friday will see the Smash effect

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Dr.Vita said:

Woah 5 points for Utawarerumono Zan. What is this game even about. lol

It looks like its some kind of Musso clone.