By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

That's it Mario. Gran Turismo seems to be picking up steam too; all these historic IP's which seem to be underperforming are at least doing it together.

Lol at the mass exodus at the bottom.

Around the Network

Two more days until we get a bit of a reset.

At least Mario is doing decently in the meantime.

Love and tolerate.

Congrats GE2 Vita! And go Mario 3D World of Flop!

Click HERE and be happy 

pezus said:

Mario still sub 30 points and only 3 points now 9 days from launch. Saying it is underperforming isn't trolling like some like to imply, it's just the truth. Do we have a Pikmin comparison?

Pikimin was in better situation in this range.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
pezus said:

Mario still sub 30 points and only 3 points now 9 days from launch. Saying it is underperforming isn't trolling like some like to imply, it's just the truth. Do we have a Pikmin comparison?

i dont think wiiu points matter so much here as much, we will see soon enough, points look low but this game might end up with 100k+ FW maybe even 150k+

pezus said:
tbone51 said:
pezus said:

i dont think wiiu points matter so much here as much, we will see soon enough, points look low but this game might end up with 100k+ FW maybe even 150k+

Of course they matter. If it had 100+ points right now we'd know it would be a huge help to the WiiU. As of right now, it looks like it won't be the big help many people were hoping it'd be. And if that happens, people will say Mario Kart will be the game to turn WiiU's fortunes.

Not necessarily, 100points doesn't always mean 100k (or at least close to it), back we saw a game like SS on vita with low points but ended up being high right? Wii Party U had low points here and ended up doing ok. Cant think of others, all imsaying is this is just one store  and doesn't seem like too many pre  orders come from here on WiiU.

As KRESNIK has it ⇒Soul Sacrifice 07/03/13 40points but had→→→ 111,962 FW

Edit:  here is another one of it doesn't matter about points ⇒Phantasy Star Online 2 28/02/13 107points →→→56,208 FW

pezus said:

Pikmin was at 57 points and added 3 with 9 days until release.

Look at Marrio go.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Get Hyped guys! Tomorrow I make my Prediction! XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread