Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Monster Hunter ruling the roost.

Average day for the chart overall.

Around the Network
XD84 said:

In nine days we might only have PSV/PS4 games on the pre-order charts. Was it ever the case that the charts only included games for Nintendo or Sony devices?

Isn't it ironic considering Nintendo is doing so well in the japanese market lately ?

monster hunter doing good, but would be time getting 10 points days

Last edited by ZODIARKrebirth - on 28 November 2017

Luke888 said:
XD84 said:

In nine days we might only have PSV/PS4 games on the pre-order charts. Was it ever the case that the charts only included games for Nintendo or Sony devices?

Isn't it ironic considering Nintendo is doing so well in the japanese market lately ?

Absolute!

I would assume that more developers would jump on the hype train to create games for the Switch. I guess it takes little more time to adapt. 

XD84 said:
Luke888 said:

Absolute!

I would assume that more developers would jump on the hype train to create games for the Switch. I guess it takes little more time to adapt. 

I think Valkyria Chronicles 4 is good news in terms of porting time, I have a hard time thinking that begun development with Switch in mind, we also have to consider that many games are releasing on Switch just digitally since not every SH can produce cartridges/want to

Around the Network

Still no ninokuni 2, not a good sign, but maybe a little overshadowed by monster hunter

Common Xenoblade, you can do good numbers here too.

Monster Hunter steadily chugging along. I reckon in a couple of weeks we'll be getting 10+ points almost daily.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

What the hell happened??? Did Atelier fans swarm the stores at the same day?