Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

 



Around the Network

Ups, it seems that there wasn't any Direct effect. C'mon XC2!



Xenoblade, you disappoint me.



Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

God XC 2.That was dissapointing.Hopefully thats just COMG.
Well to be fair, XC was never strong in Japan, but hell do I wish it can get strong sales there.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
God XC 2.That was dissapointing.Hopefully thats just COMG.
Well to be fair, XC was never strong in Japan, but hell do I wish it can get strong sales there.

Going by Amazon Japan... yeah, it's just COMG.



Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Nautilus said:
God XC 2.That was dissapointing.Hopefully thats just COMG.
Well to be fair, XC was never strong in Japan, but hell do I wish it can get strong sales there.

Going by Amazon Japan... yeah, it's just COMG.

I'd trust COMG above Amazon. 



Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

 

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

palou said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Going by Amazon Japan... yeah, it's just COMG.

I'd trust COMG above Amazon. 

I don't know how much to trust Amazon Japan :s But in every Amazon XC2 is doing Good-Excellent, USA, Japan, UK, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Spain, France, Italy... :)



eddy7eddy said:
palou said:

I'd trust COMG above Amazon. 

I don't know how much to trust Amazon Japan :s But in every Amazon XC2 is doing Good-Excellent, USA, Japan, UK, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Spain, France, Italy... :)

Exactly, that's the problem, I feel. Amazon has am international bias. (I guess, there's also people in the west making purchases of Japanese copies of their games.)



Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

 

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

I think there is a small reason for concern.

Has Nintendo started high profile marketing?



Average day for mhw. Hopefully a good second half to the week