By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

NesFe said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Can you please add the average?

Sure :

Thanks a lot. 

I think people here are over estimating God Eater 2 for Vita, especially the people who predicted more than 350k. The average is 310k, which is a number that no game has reached in Japan yet. Actually, only 10 games sold more than 350k GLOBALY. Also, 310k means more than 15% attach ratio, which is very high. 

I'm thinking about 220k (200k to 240k).

I have no idea how much will the hardware sell this week. 

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:
NesFe said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Sure :

Thanks a lot. 

I think people here are over estimating God Eater 2 for Vita, especially the people who predicted more than 350k. The average is 310k, which is a number that no game has reached in Japan yet. Actually, only 10 games sold more than 350k GLOBALY. Also, 310k means more than 15% attach ratio, which is very high. 

I'm thinking about 220k (200k to 240k).

I have no idea how much will the hardware sell this week. 

GE2 2 time more pre order then GE Burst ,Brust sold 250k so GE2 should sold first week 500k 

So i don't think 300k for Vita and 200k for PSP version is not a imposible numbers.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Salnax said:
leatherhat said:
Salnax said:
I'm starting to suspect there's something unusual going on involving 3D World. Maybe COMG is having trouble getting orders of the game because they're a small chain or something? It makes more sense than a Mario platformer being a flop in Japan.

WiiU is an extremely unsuccesful console, even one of its biggest games is unlikely to be a hit.

The Vita is not doing much better than the Wii U, and its got a game in the #1 spot. And though God Eater is definately a growing franchise, I doubt it is on par with Super Mario as of this point.

Wii U games tend not to appear on the charts that's for sure. Still it's Mario! No excuse..

NesFe said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Sure :

Good job on the list! I really hope what we see on the 20th's Famitsu, or Media Create will be huge!

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

PSV: 260k FW
PSP: 180k

Around the Network

GE2 had a great week then weekend its doing below that, same with PDZ wats going on people o.O

COD could be a bigger hit than FF for Square

Ghosts will catch Lightning

Click HERE and be happy 

COMGers continue to disappoint with CoDog.