By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

sc94597 said:
Train wreck said:

I'm sure they do.  Apple set the standard at 30% for digital stores, don't think anyone is moving away from that.

The bargaining power that Apple has is very disproportionate with respect to the bargaining power Sony has. There is no "standard" which translates across these platforms. 

Ubisoft has just confirmed yet again that Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo do indeed take a 30% cut of digital revenue (link).

Around the Network
Replicant said:
sc94597 said:

The bargaining power that Apple has is very disproportionate with respect to the bargaining power Sony has. There is no "standard" which translates across these platforms. 

Ubisoft has just confirmed yet again that Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo do indeed take a 30% cut of digital revenue (link).

Haha bravo . Further proof wewwere right 

another red, but again no love for Cereza

Click HERE and be happy 

Boutros said:

Attack on Titan 2 for switch received 1 point too.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Will Attack on Titan for Switch sell more? 😍

Barkley said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:
Bayonetta not doing to hot now. where's Tolu with that preorder chart? I kinda want to know what the Wii U version ended on and how far behind the Switch version is currently.

I stole his chart and updated it, here you go.

I did not give you the permission to update MY chart. Don't even try to do it again.

---------------

Update of the day:

Another bad day

Meh.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Barkley said:

I stole his chart and updated it, here you go.

I did not give you the permission to update MY chart. Don't even try to do it again.

Was this a joke?