By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:

I just realized that Hokuto Ga Gotoku's days remaining is incorrect. The game was delayed to March 8th a month or so ago. I thought it was releasing too soon. 

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

Bayonetta hasn't moved an inch

Bayonetta continues not to move. Looks like it's suffering from shrinkage.

Damn Bayonetta, we need a better climax than that...

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"

Around the Network

Bayonetta not doing to hot now. where's Tolu with that preorder chart? I kinda want to know what the Wii U version ended on and how far behind the Switch version is currently.

2 points for Secret of Mana is not bad but I would really like to see this game doing better.

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Bayonetta not doing to hot now. where's Tolu with that preorder chart? I kinda want to know what the Wii U version ended on and how far behind the Switch version is currently.

I stole his chart and updated it, here you go.

Barkley said: 

I stole his chart and updated it, here you go.

Thanks!

Not as bad as I thought, the Switch version still has a chance at catching up with the Wii U version. Damn, I thought the Wii U version would've been left in the dust at this point, instead its the Switch version thats being left behind. XD

4 unlucky Switch owners pre-ordered the wrong game. How disappointed they will be.