By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
Kai_Mao said:

That's..interesting. Wonder why Sony made it as such while keeping it at $60 for their big games in the US. 

Probably have to with Microsoft as competition. I pre ordered god of war on the USA store recently. 60 usd vs 70 euro which works out at 87 usd. So I could pre order it for 27 usd cheaper then anybody who buys in Europe. 

You mean lack of, in Japan?

Around the Network
Kai_Mao said:
Kerotan said:

Probably have to with Microsoft as competition. I pre ordered god of war on the USA store recently. 60 usd vs 70 euro which works out at 87 usd. So I could pre order it for 27 usd cheaper then anybody who buys in Europe. 

You mean lack of, in Japan?

I thought you were talking about how they kept that as the price in America. 

Monster Hunter saves Capcom again.

For real, expect Monster Hunter XX, has a (important) Monster Hunter game ever underperformed?

Let's go!

Ryng_Tolu said:
Luke888 said:
hope to see Bayonetta gaining some points in the next few days

She will get 100 points per day and will surpass Monster Hunter World, hope all anus in this thread are ready!

For the sake of Smash 5, I hope not.

:P

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

She will get 100 points per day and will surpass Monster Hunter World, hope all anus in this thread are ready!

For the sake of Smash 5, I hope not.

:P

Sorry man, Bayonetta in Smash 5 is more guaranteed than Mario and Link.

All you can do is pray for nerfs

Around the Network

Good day for Dragonball and Dynasty Warriors.

Kai_Mao said:
Farsala said:

We talking COMG numbers though. Price and install base definitely matters for COMG.

SMO was ¥6,458. While for 3D land I am seeing ¥5000-¥5500, and as high as ¥6200 for preorder. Not a substantial difference compared to MH.

Is the ¥7922 SKU the standard edition? If so, how is a PS4 game more expensive than a Wii U game?

PS3/4 games have always been more expensive than a Wii U game in Japan.

Kerotan said:
Kai_Mao said:

That's..interesting. Wonder why Sony made it as such while keeping it at $60 for their big games in the US. 

I feel like I've made this post like 3-4 times in the past few weeks. There has never been a set MSRP for games in Japan. MGS4 was over $100 at 2008 exchange rates. Bigger games typically have bigger price tags as they're set individually by each publisher. Nintendo and Sony typically keep in a range to not surprise customers though.

In the West, we do have set price points based by platforms. It's a bit of an odd thing, because things weren't always like this here.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

EricFabian said:
[3DS] MH X - 3806 pt - 1.542.104 (2 days)
[3DS] MH 4 G - 3703 Pt - 1.617.949 (2 days)
[3DS] MH 4 - 4358 pt - 1.875.115 (2 days)

[PS4] MH:W - 2410 pt -

hmm

Is this really necessary? Or are you just trolling and want to start a console war?

I mean, if you gonna post something like "hmmm" why even bother posting? 

lonerism said:
EricFabian said:
[3DS] MH X - 3806 pt - 1.542.104 (2 days)
[3DS] MH 4 G - 3703 Pt - 1.617.949 (2 days)
[3DS] MH 4 - 4358 pt - 1.875.115 (2 days)

[PS4] MH:W - 2410 pt -

hmm

Is this really necessary? Or are you just trolling and want to start a console war?

I mean, if you gonna post something like "hmmm" why even bother posting? 

Just post the WW numbers. World is already #1 for the series lol.