By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
Mar1217 said:

No. It just means that they shipped 6m-7m copies. I just want sold through numbers, is that too much to ask from them ? I don't think so.

If they initially ship 5m and then go onto ship another 2/3m you can be Damn sure they sold over 5m.

Not necessarily. Some retailers are securing shipments has a mean to keep control of market share and limit the impact of competition. EB Games in Canada and Australia has been doing this for some years to keep more than of 50% unit sold of the initial sales. That’s why they are agressive with preorder, they can leverage bigger shipments with the publishers even if they’re not guaranteed sales. Let’s wait for somes sold through numbers to have a better picture.

Around the Network

Visited Yodobashi Kyoto and Bic Camera Kyoto.

Yodobashi had some Switch stock today. I saw a guy buying 1-2-Switch and Xenoblade 2. It seems the stock went out today.

At Bic Camera, no stock until February the 3rd. Monster Hunter is completely sold out, no copies no be found.

Pokkén and even Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as well. It's impressive how Switch software doesn't stop to sell.

The monster Hunter hype is real

Mar1217 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
slow day overall

It was monday, so unless you're called Monster Hunter ...

hope to see soon a game on the level of monster hunter, maybe granblue fantasy

Mar1217 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
slow day overall

It was monday, so unless you're called Monster Hunter ...

Around the Network

some points for fatal bullet and dynasty warriors, hope the can get some good points in the last 9 days

Dynasty warriors 9, the first title since 2 to really change this much in the series. Yet it's not impressing in terms of pre orders.

think-man said:
Dynasty warriors 9, the first title since 2 to really change this much in the series. Yet it's not impressing in terms of pre orders.

Damn you just reminded me that the first DW was a fighting game. I used to have the PS1 demo disc with DW. Good times.

Epic day for ps4

I've not been following this properly for quite some time. I didn't realise Dynasty Warriors & Sword Art Online were doing quite so badly.

They're both going to have to impress in the west if these relatively low COMG pre-orders equate to low domestic sales. It's not looking fantastic for not-Yakuza either.

Nice to see the Super Robot Wars faithful is still there though.