By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

destiny 2 new in the chart, but a boring day

Around the Network
fedfed said:
thanks God - no extra sales will be added to crash from japan!

that game deserves to be on Switch!

I've been away from the thread long enough not to be able to tell whether this is a joke or not. But even so, what the hell even is this post?

OT: Looks like MonHun XX Switch is gonna 'bomb', relatively. Wasn't expecting that when it was announced. Maybe the last few weeks will be kind to it.

Also:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245348839&postcount=1170

First Day Sell-through {2017.08.03}

[3DS] Great Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 - Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Kakugo <ADV> (Capcom) {2017.08.03} (¥5.800) - 30%

[PS4] Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy <ACT> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.08.03} (¥4.900) - 70%

Looks like Great Ace Attorney is dead almost as quickly as it was born.

Dr.Vita said:
fedfed said:
thanks God - no extra sales will be added to crash from japan!

that game deserves to be on Switch!

What a shameful way of thinking this is. The only place Crash Bandicoot deserves to be is on Playstation, Playstation is the true home of the franchise and it made Crash Bandicoot as big and popular as it is today. To be honest every Crash Bandicoot game which was on a Nintendo console sucked (with only a few exceptions). If anything at all Nintendo only contributed to damage the Crash Bandicoot franchise.

Would you like it if I made a post in this thread where I would write that I really hope that the upcoming Switch games will flop so that Nintendo will have no other choice than to go third party so that the Nintendo games can be on the PS4 and Xbox One where they deserve to be? I guess not...

Hey.

Mine was a compliment really. I really want to play this game but I will never buy a PS4 -  I can only dream it to have it on Switch as I think it will be fun to play this game after so many decades!

And yes I agree with you Crash on Nintendo ANY NINTENDO console was rubbish, teh better games are and always will be on PS.

Same as Spyro and Tomb Rider. PS won all the way.I have never wished for Sony to flop or go third party. And yes CRASH BANDICOT TRILOGY IS ALREADY A HUGE SUCCESS - those Japanese game will not change that!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

GO Monster Hunter, I believe in you !

I think Monster Hunter XX for Switch will still do something close to 100k first week thanks to the bundles.

Does anyone know when USUM will appear on the charts?

The Legend of Heroes and Gran Turismo got a point, that's at least something.

Another point for Monster Hunter XX.