By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Well, so long ARMS. It has been fun.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network
rodea_sky_soldier said:
XX is big on amazon. I suspect this is COMG's thing. Just like Arms.

Yeah, as Kero says, XX Switch is anything near good on Rakuten nor Amazon, so it's not only COMG! XX 3DS is still selling well, and there's not too much incentive for Switch users to pre-order yet. After Splatoon 2, with "no having more to reserve" and increased stock, we should see XX improving a little better.

Decent finishing for ARMS, 64 is decent enough for a new IP, let's hope it has legs!

Good day Dragon Quest 11!

Arms.... now needs to show legs... this joke will never get old...

but yes... I hope it will explode like Splatoon did 2 mil life WW time will be great!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
John19 said:

Days Left Splatoon 2 Yo-kai Watch 2
48 552 347
47 579 371
46   382
45   397

Can we have this, as well as the ARMS Splatoon 1 comparison updated for a final look?

I know ARMS lost by huge margin to Splatoon 1 but I like to see the graphs! :)

ARMS ended with 64p, wich is decent, but I honestly thought it was going to do a little better overall and expected around 80p initially. It seems to have done better at Rakuten and Amazon.jp though.

TGAA seems to be picking up slightly, lately and Splatoon 2 is solid as always.

So, we can expect a 60-70k FW for Arms? Not too bad.

Kerotan said:
STARLEZZ said:
Monster Hunter XX looks dissapointing

this hasn't moved at all. Is it likely to pick up closer to release? is there a lack of MH fans on Switch because supply has been so constrained they can't get hold of it and therefore aren't bothered pre ordering? has the ps4 MHW affected it's potential aswell now? 

Big reason is MHW. MH fans would rather buy a completely new game with the progression MH games have needed for a while than a port of a 3DS game that, if sales prove anything, had less interest in the first place. I would doubt supply constraints matter too much since it isn't stopping Splatoon 2 from getting big pre-order numbers, but maybe a little. 

I think MH fans on Switch doesn't matter because there are a lot of handheld MH fans out there anyways, who would buy it on Switch. I would reckon though that if a new MH were to release on Switch right now, a good chunk of Switch owners in Japan would be interested.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Days Left ARMS Splatoon
4 54 137
3 57 139
2 62 142
Last Day 64 147

Days Left Splatoon 2 Yo-kai Watch 2
37 652 486
36 656 492
35   500
34   505

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.