By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
think-man said:
Why has splatoon slowed? Is it available elsewhere now?

A better question is why people think comg is supposedly getting all this extra consumers from around japan because retailers havent officially open up pre orders yet!

I thought people were flying from all over the country to get to the closest COMG store and pre order this ;)

Around the Network
think-man said:
Why has splatoon slowed? Is it available elsewhere now?

Maybe because of MK8D?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

NintendoPie said:
Dreamcaster said:

Don't expect any of them until late 2018 at the earliest :( (Maybe summer 2018 for MH)

An MHX HD Ver. is a possibility this Winter, though. Don't doubt Capcom's ability to milk.

True, true. Forgot about that. I was mainly thinking about MH5, but the milk is real XD

think-man said:
tbone51 said:

A better question is why people think comg is supposedly getting all this extra consumers from around japan because retailers havent officially open up pre orders yet!

I thought people were flying from all over the country to get to the closest COMG store and pre order this ;)

Yes i get it now. Afterall i flew on from new jersey to pre order my copy :p

One point is better than no point Tekken 7. Btw does anyone have COMG points of Tekken 6?

Around the Network

Retag.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Dreamcaster said:
Butcher2709 said:

KH3 and FF7R .... I guess? And well whatever MH game Capcom will probably release this fiscal year.

Don't expect any of them until late 2018 at the earliest :( (Maybe summer 2018 for MH)

Capcom expects to ship 2M+ units to Japan this fiscal year. It gotta be a MH game that´s coming.

boring day

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

How's Dragon Quest XI doing compared to it's predecessors? Seems a bit lowish to me