By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

come on splat!!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Slow day but DQ keeps on moving

p0isonparadise said:
So boring! I hope Pokemon Stars will be officially announced soon.

Bofferbrauer said:
How's Dragon Quest XI doing compared to it's predecessors? Seems a bit lowish to me

I was wondering where the DQ comparisons at..... we got the FFXV one but nothing from its series. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Lol, boring. Dragon Quest 3DS needs to pick up the slack already and start dominating. Splatoon ran out of ink for now!

Around the Network

Awful day for splat, nice numbers for dq, it isn't big but it is consistent.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Yes Zodiac Age, keep getting those points. Slowly but surely.

Everything is slowing down,especially Splatoon.

On the splatoon inflated thing,  people obviously don't mean they're coming from far and wide.  Just the local area around comg stores.  If someone might have other wise pre ordered in another shop near comg they may have opted instead to pre order it there because they're the only ones taking them.  

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames#1

DQ11 ps4 breaking ground for a ps4 title.  No other game for the platform has consistently held the top spot as much since pre orders opened.  

Wow, prepare for an inkoming flop for Splatoon 2. Major disappointment. Seems like I may need to fly to Japan to order some 50 copies at COMG.