By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

small44 said:
tbone51 said:
small44 said:
Are people still think P&D will stole the top from God Eater?

it might, this is the  first day GE2 on vita beat in points in over a week

GE2 release is near so i don't think it will slow down in next days,if P&D don't stole the top in the next two week i don't it will catch it.

i agree GE2 will pick up thiss weekend if pdz dont pass it by next weekend then it wont evr

Around the Network

Good day for the vita gamez

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Vita games' time to shine !!

As a newcomer here, this thread is really interesting to watch daily. ^^

ShinKroller said:

Welcome!

Around the Network
think-man said:
Michael-5 said:
small44 said:

This is like the first time God Eater 2 got more pre-orders then Puzzles & Dragons in the last month.

---

Regardless of weather or not P&D will top God Eater 2 before GE2's release. P&D will have more total pre-orders and might open bigger.

More than GE 2 combined?

Probably just 1 version, but when people talk about the impact of GE2 for PSV, it's looking to be a smaller game in Japan then Puzzles & Dragons atm.

P&D would have to explode in sales to beat GE2's combined sales. It could happen, but I don't think so.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
think-man said:
Michael-5 said:
small44 said:

This is like the first time God Eater 2 got more pre-orders then Puzzles & Dragons in the last month.

---

Regardless of weather or not P&D will top God Eater 2 before GE2's release. P&D will have more total pre-orders and might open bigger.

More than GE 2 combined?

Probably just 1 version, but when people talk about the impact of GE2 for PSV, it's looking to be a smaller game in Japan then Puzzles & Dragons atm.

P&D would have to explode in sales to beat GE2's combined sales. It could happen, but I don't think so.

P&DZ will sell a lot of the current fanbase. I think both games won't have a huge impact on hardware, but GE2 has the cool bundle helping it whereas PDZ doesn't.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Worst Weekend Update lmao, GE2+PDZ bomb (JK)

In all honesty it looks like a Monday update than a Saturday, hopefully tomorrow can look better!

We've been treated to two of the biggest IP's in Japan in quick succession. There's now nothing particularly "big" releasing in the next few weeks. Things will be slow :P

Though, I'm surprised some of the 3DS games aren't putting on more of a show; particularly child-friendly ones like Little Battlers. I'd have thought weekends would've been their domain for points (compared to Vita/PS3 games, which tend to have a more constant stream that doesn't spike as much).

ShinKroller said:

Welcome to the thread :)