By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

John19 said:

I might say, the vertalicality of the graph is hilarious.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Dreamcaster said:
Dr.Vita said:
Another amazing day for Dragon Quest 11!
What do you guys thinl, could the PS4 version of Dragon Quest XI sell more than Final Fantasy XV in Japan?

Most likely, yes. FFXV looks like it will end with between 1.1-1.2 million (with digital). If we assume that DQXI will sell about 4-5 million between all 3 versions and then suggest that the PS4 version will sell between 25-35% of that, we can assert sales in the range of  1-1.75 million. Thus, we can conclude that Dragon Quest will most likely beat Final Fantasy on the PS4 alone. It's sad to see how far FF's sales in Japan have fallen, but I have reason to believe that, FFXV's sales, and possibly DQXI's sales, should be outdone by FFVII Remake.

PS4 version has a higher chance of doing 1m FW then ending at 1-1.75m imo.

It selling more than FFXV is about as big of a certainity as there can be.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Dreamcaster said:

Most likely, yes. FFXV looks like it will end with between 1.1-1.2 million (with digital). If we assume that DQXI will sell about 4-5 million between all 3 versions and then suggest that the PS4 version will sell between 25-35% of that, we can assert sales in the range of  1-1.75 million. Thus, we can conclude that Dragon Quest will most likely beat Final Fantasy on the PS4 alone. It's sad to see how far FF's sales in Japan have fallen, but I have reason to believe that, FFXV's sales, and possibly DQXI's sales, should be outdone by FFVII Remake.

PS4 version has a higher chance of doing 1m FW then ending at 1-1.75m imo.

It selling more than FFXV is about as big of a certainity as there can be.

If it sells 1 mil first week (which may be too optimistic), with VIII on PS2 selling 63% of its total on week one, then following that DQXI would sell 1.6 mil LTD, falling into my estimate :)

SPLATOON2 taking over. New King arrives!

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer said:
SuperNova said:

I keep waiting for that second curve to flatten out, but it only gets boosted! XD WTF Splatoon? It already has reached over half of Splatoon 1s preorders, without pre-orders even being officially open yet.

Very good day for Mario Kart as well. That should put a little bit of air between it and MK8 WiiU and MK7.

Also ARMS seems to have officially opened pre-orders now. It showed up on Rakuten! :)

Yes, seems be the case, as it's also on Amazon Japan now. Will probably show up soon on COMG soon too

I hope so, I'm rooting for a  OG Splatoon-esque performance for ARMS on COMG.

Edit: Nice day for MK8D and Splatoon 2 again. Not the insanity that was yesterday, but Splatoon is probably going to overtake DB Heroes and DQ next.

These charts are so exciting again!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Looks like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is gonna hit 200 points no problem, and Go Splatoon 2!

MK8D and Splatoon on fire!