By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I just noticed. Monster Hunter is back!

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
pezus said:

I don't know why people are doubting GT. It will sell 300k+ in Japan FW, but Japan is its least important market. It will be MASSIVE in Europe. You say "next gen is coming" and I say "GTA"

300K+ Fw would mean it will finish around 500K in Japan. That would be a decline from GT5.

pokoko said:
I'm not quite sure why people are cheering Puzzle & Dragons Z. Maybe there are Japanese people cheering on Angry Birds? Yay, smart phone games.

except it's a different game  from the mobile one. Besides, it's the same reason why people cheer for any game. People like what they see about the game.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Salnax said:
I just noticed. Monster Hunter is back!

Yep! a money grabbing venture from Capcom.

Need to re tag.

PDZ slowly creeping up GE2! Its going to be an epic battle!!! (in points)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

I think it may pass it.

think-man said:
tbone51 said:

I think it may pass it.

Im more concerned with SM3DW making the chart! PDZ willsurpass GE2 if it doesn't start picking up in a week or two

saicho said:
pokoko said:
I'm not quite sure why people are cheering Puzzle & Dragons Z. Maybe there are Japanese people cheering on Angry Birds? Yay, smart phone games.

except it's a different game  from the mobile one. Besides, it's the same reason why people cheer for any game. People like what they see about the game.

How is it different?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
saicho said:
pokoko said:

How is it different?

Its a sequel to it as far as i kno, my brother played the original and said it should be more story focus... I dont think he knows the if gameplay will be that much different!