By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

BraLoD said:
Shikamo said:
Only Nintendo Made points :O

Not necessarily, as Digimon appeared in the chart, it means it surpassed some other game, as there was no games leaving due to releasing.

Now, if Digimon charted with more points, even one, than the lalst game had the day before, then it effectively made at least one point.

Or somebody could have messed up bomberman with zelda and swap pre orders :p (i think digimon got a point(s) but its not 100%!)

Around the Network

why is monster hunter so expensive when its on the 3ds?

Resident Evil had a bad ratio in the end -.- hoping for legs to reach the 4 million mark.

For tomorrow, it will be funny if Switch games lose points now that pre-orders are closed because Comg accepted more pre-orders than the shipment lol

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

PS4 vs PS3 from Hiska-san 

tbone51 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Horizon and ff xii remaster are now in the top 20 of amazon japan, hope to see this two games next in the chart;)

Horizon sure, but ff isnt coming out intill another half of year. Dont let amazon fool you, games that just start pre orders (that are usually medium to high sellers) end up at thw top charts.

Ff could show up but dont expect for a couple months. Unless there is a limited edition?

Maybe you're right, but i will not give up hopes;) ff xii was not my favorite but i hope for some god sale numbers

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

The point where the ps4 line is drifting away from the ps3 line, is where the slim was released?

hiska-kun said:

Resident Evil had a bad ratio in the end -.- hoping for legs to reach the 4 million mark.

For tomorrow, it will be funny if Switch games lose points now that pre-orders are closed because Comg accepted more pre-orders than the shipment lol

Such a big difference between Famitsu and MC though. But even then it didn't top 250k. Think MC will have a bigger 2nd week then Famitsu?

John19 said:

Days Left Zelda: BotW Zelda: SS Zelda: TP
31 213 47  
30   47  
29   47  

Okay, I just have to tell you now: There's no need in having the table on the bottom if you don't include any previous days, because we can't see how much BotW gained

Teeqoz said:
Okay, I just have to tell you now: There's no need in having the table on the bottom if you don't include any previous days, because we can't see how much BotW gained

Haha, good point, didn't think of that

33 199 46  
32 207 47  
31 213 47  
30   47  

34 179 46  
33 199 46  
32 207 47  
31 213 47  

How's that? Which one do you think is better?

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Kerotan said:

The point where the ps4 line is drifting away from the ps3 line, is where the slim was released?

The ps4 slim released and that was the beginning of the big upswing. Then the ps4 pro and FFXV released.  The upward swing continued with a better then expected holiday boost.  

The ps4 will get to 4.5m first.  The battle to 5m will be close.  Too close for me to call.  But if ps3 goes back ahead around 5m,  ps4 will retake the lead once more. That's because next stage not shown on the graph will be the slow period of summer sales for ps3.